Photo Big/Small Boob Comparison

vjduvall

Superior Member
Media
I like this one - I love how the busty girl is so much bigger than her 3 friends.
It's like even just ONE of beautiful big breasts is much bigger than all the other tiny breasts put together! Very impressive

tumblr_puhwtrOkUd1xdnwh5o1_540.jpg

Ron1990

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yo lol, how'd you get ahold of this? Just curious, as I can confidently tell you this picture was shot in March of 2013 by me, and this album hasn't been on facebook for at least five years. Not upset or anything, and if this pic does it for you, far be it from me to get in the way of anyone busting a nut, but I really don't know how this is still out there.

D

deleted969111

Wow - can you imagine attending this wedding and everyone is totally ignoring the bride (including the groom) and just staring at the bridesmaid's beautiful big breasts. How humiliating for the small-breasted bride...

dolpoj1l6kuyqiciu19oigfp0l2b7st39uwebhz5ljw-jpg.23792811

its pretty hot that the brides wearing a lace bustier

mushroomcap

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Wow - can you imagine attending this wedding and everyone is totally ignoring the bride (including the groom) and just staring at the bridesmaid's beautiful big breasts. How humiliating for the small-breasted bride...

dolpoj1l6kuyqiciu19oigfp0l2b7st39uwebhz5ljw-jpg.23792811
The bride has a nice set of boobs too.

O

OldFirm08

Oh Cloe! how I'd have somehow made that exam last more than 48 min. Loved how she gets checked for heart rate while masturbating with her vibrator. I thought when the doctor tickles her clit out to full exposure, that she would have measured it to see how many cm. it stuck out!!

O

OldFirm08

Sooo many hot moms and daughters. If anything, a whole post should be side by side mom's and daughters to compare who got the best tits between ages 18 and MILF aged moms. That's soo hot. !!