Bigdude Measures

Bryan_Lyte2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I'm sure everyone's probably seen this one, but it's very large, and I'm sure it's real. I still think that the first one's real also.

Everything is about proportion. The penis may look big but the pics is small. Big penis + little canvas = Fake. I've seen the pic large and it has repeat lines that look to have been smoothed the best they could.
:cool:

Barrontubeskin

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Don't care if it is fake, or real or rubber, I'd like to find one like that on a REAL MAN and have it used IN my tight ass. I'm sure it wouldn't be tight after that, but who cares, it would be awesome getting plowed by that cock.

meatpackingbubba

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I have no doubt that it's real. He doesn't even have the tape at the base of his cock. Why do you think it's photoshopped anyway?

For the same reasons people think your pictures have been altered...because it looks as fake as a cheap pair of implanted tits.

The integrity of the photo doesn't sit right, it certainly isn't like any living flesh i've yet witnessed, and the rubber dick theory sits correctly. The ruler doesn't even measure up to itself.

I'm betting high stakes on fake.

scorpio1444

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Am I missing something or does his right leg (appearing left in the photo) mysteriously disappear in the photo below the cock?

B_josiah852

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
For one, look at his thumb, next to the tape. It's about 2" wide. Seriously? A 2" wide thumb? The average thumb, is pretty close to 1", at the knuckle. Actually, the original inch, was the width of the English king's thumb. I know, there's variation, but look at a ruler, look at 2", and tell me how many people that you know have a 2" thumb (which by the way, based on "classic" proportions, is the width of the middle three fingers, at the "top" knuckles).

See there's much more to Novice than just a cute ass.

Novaboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm wondering what that thing is on his left (our right) at the base of his cock. If it's his finger, it seems to be bent in the wrong direction. I'm talking about the first pic.

Novaboy

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
The tape measure's first unit should be a "1", but that unit is a "2". The tape measure is a superimposed image and in addition to the first unit 's deception its unit measures are much smaller than an inch, as novice observed. Using the faked tape measure's scale that man's thumb would supposedly be nearly 6 inches long.
Using the man's hand as a measure one can see that the length of the penis is equivalent to the length of his hand were he to stretch his fingers straight out.

And what happened to his other leg?:confused: