Bigger

Mine was in a relationship with four prior to me. 6.5", 10", 4.5", and 8.3".

I know this because she has a novelty keychain tape measure with their measurements marked in black Sharpie marker.

masonjames

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response

I know this because she has a novelty keychain tape measure with their measurements marked in black Sharpie marker.

Damn that's tuff LOL

Reactions: Toddcc987

meningreentights

Superior Member
Media

They may have been bigger, but you're the one she chose. Remember, you have oral skills that drive her mad.

Reactions: Toddcc987

MrCool69

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
She said we were all similar and she doesnt really remember their sizes. That was her answer.
She said that there wasnt anything significant with our cocks when having sex that made her feel one was bigger
But she claims I was the one that made her ever cum for the first time
She's had 4 guys previously

Reactions: lapdog2001

Mike hung

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nope, I've been married to my current wife for over a decade and even though we indulge in the swing life I'm the biggest she's ever had and I well believe her, at the very beginning of our relationship it took her some time for her body to adjust fully to me to the point of fitting together perfectly so I have no doubt I'm her biggest.

HorsemanUK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Nope I'm the largest my past GFs have had and any current FWBs I have.

I didn't initiate the conversation on this, I know from them voluntarily giving the information without being asked i.e. Saying things like 'god, that's the biggest cock I've ever had' I etc. So I have no reason to doubt they were being truthful. Also some of my exs who still chat, still tell me they've not had one as big since. As we are no longer a item, they have no reason to do any ego stroking, so sure they're just stating facts.

18wheeler

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I’m small.
My ex wife actually called my the “itty bitty committee” as a play name. Though she never complained. She has been with 9 men before me. So I can only assume they were both bigger and wider.

Same for my current wife I suppose.

Reactions: SamMann75

bigbucky

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my wife had about 6 bfs before me. one was a little longer but thin. the rest were average or just above. she failed to orgasm with any of them, and thought something was wrong with her. I'm 7.5 x 6.5 and she had never had thick dick. well, it was what she needed. she had 3 orgasms that first time. the next day she's thanking me and my dick and telling me all of this, and how good an orgasm feels. she never thought something could feel so good..... which of course led to more orgasms. and continued fucking. she never said anything about my size or if I was fucking her right til about a month later. she just blurted out, "you've got a big dick, you fuck me sooo good!" and promptly had an orgasm. she also asked me if I had always been big, and where I learned to fuck so good. how many women I had fucked.