Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
at work... soooo sexy
His other vid is up with him and Billy on Aiden as bottom. Facefuck, bottom rims both of them while they sit on his face then they blow on his face while he lays back. Pretty hot!

Its on his OF for subs (not PPV) but I don't think I'm allowed to upload here because OF stuff is copyrighted i think I check the rules in all the place I go these days...I saw another guy got banned here from what his posts were saying, I dunno you guys tell me is it ok to post sub vids here or not?

• Wow
Reactions: pablogymx

Marky101987

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
His other vid is up with him and Billy on Aiden as bottom. Facefuck, bottom rims both of them while they sit on his face then they blow on his face while he lays back. Pretty hot!

Its on his OF for subs (not PPV) but I don't think I'm allowed to upload here because OF stuff is copyrighted i think I check the rules in all the place I go these days...I saw another guy got banned here from what his posts were saying, I dunno you guys tell me is it ok to post sub vids here or not?

Fuck This

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

Not new, it is everywhere you obvious plant

Dirty Dealings – Aiden Tyler, Big Liam, Billy Essex

Koalaroo

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

Koalaroo

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Actually I'll accept your apology now for being not only presumptive, but also wrong and rude to me for no apparent reason.

Screenshot 2024-02-22 at 1.31.12 am.png

I actually pay to view his content which is where this new vid appears. The action happens in the living room, it's not the scene you posted at all. Refer to date of his post above, 2 days ago.

Hope the rest of your week treats you better than it has so far mate.

Koalaroo

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
full please
That other guy got banned her for posting them, poor sucker. You can also lose 20/60 for asking for OF content apparently. he was talking about what happened here with mods and people in deepthroat thread reporting him. I reckon someone didn't like his dirty username or something 'oh yeah gimme that load' or something like that, hehe.

Anyways re: you request for a full copy it's a $15 PPV, he sent out in messages so if anyone wants to take the plunge let us know how it us and definitely do not share it around via PM or anything, we wouldn't ask that's against the rules here. Also don't post any stuff from Liam, Andy or mates with 'wee wees' or '#1s" because its against the rules as well, I checked. Apparently this 135- page thread is invisible or immune though... Guys pissing look just telling you guys what happened that dude per his twitter screens of everything.

watch me destroy Micheal’s arse hole .mp4

I didn't buy it but he has a trailer for a 20 second version, the 2 second one )HARD BANGING and MOANING) played with my freaking desktop speakers on 100 volume, i almost tore out my skin lmao

shiroikoibito

Superior Member
Media
That other guy got banned her for posting them, poor sucker. You can also lose 20/60 for asking for OF content apparently. he was talking about what happened here with mods and people in deepthroat thread reporting him. I reckon someone didn't like his dirty username or something 'oh yeah gimme that load' or something like that, hehe.

Anyways re: you request for a full copy it's a $15 PPV, he sent out in messages so if anyone wants to take the plunge let us know how it us and definitely do not share it around via PM or anything, we wouldn't ask that's against the rules here. Also don't post any stuff from Liam, Andy or mates with 'wee wees' or '#1s" because its against the rules as well, I checked. Apparently this 135- page thread is invisible or immune though... Guys pissing look just telling you guys what happened that dude per his twitter screens of everything.

View attachment 123348951
I didn't buy it but he has a trailer for a 20 second version, the 2 second one )HARD BANGING and MOANING) played with my freaking desktop speakers on 100 volume, i almost tore out my skin lmao
His video is getting better
Hope he will be sucking cock next

• Wow

Koalaroo

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
His video is getting better
Hope he will be sucking cock next
Dunno about that, most of them are playing up the 'Alpha' title and refer to themselves that way in some scenes. Even Liam is only recently good at getting hard now with guys, if you look at his vids before he's flopping it around trying to wake it up even half way.

Separate note im gonna start culling some of my subs, from the Andy gang, Andy is by far the best OF value for money. He posts all his videos to subs, but delays new ones by a week in case you want to support him to watch early which honestly i like that approach.

Other OF usually go one extreme to the other e.g. $50/month subs now? and no PPV, and they run a second channel with low monthly or free, and you pay for every scene you want. Hardly any of the bigger ones do what Andy does, not sure he will keep it that cheap forever thoguh

And Ryan, keeping because he's a nice guy and starting to make some good stuff. Andy has taught him heaps since that first brotherly JO session in the garage scene :joy:.

Liam is somewhere in the middle, lots of PPV but he does release some full scenes to subs, seems uncommon though. I'm unsubbing as much as I like him.

Harry was instant cancel, his OF is the definition of marketing bait and scam. I think he doesn't even realise what's happened to his page since he paid some company to run it. Theres zero content included, you pay a sub to him to look at updates which are ads for other creators. for his content you get his solo pics with him saying sit on it or whatever, and vids are previews of PPV stuf. Not sure how he would maintain subs when you compare to Andy.

Then i have my JFF subs which are all A+ tier and wont cancel for ages, unless they stop making content. But sorry Liam I'll come back if here's less PPV spam in my messages every day. $20 scenes as well and there's no indication why one is $10, then $15 and $20? i have bought some before but the pricing should stay at $10, remembering the customer is subbed.

• Wow