Bill Hemmer

Jasper72

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
You can see his bulge in this picture. What do you think about the other pictures? :biggrin1: I think he looks funny. Gibson gave Hemmer a big hug :hug: and also wanted to kiss him :haha: looks like John Gibson really surprised Bill Hemmer :lmao:
ok, in this pic, he is DEFINITELY in St Louis (Arch/Courthouse and the Adam's Mark in background), so why haven't -I- heard of this guy?
I've never seen him on KTVI (Fox2, StL) before.

Besides, I'd rather have Gibson!:wink:
Hemmer is a bit too Seacrest for me.

Fiftyfive

Just Browsing
Media
ok, in this pic, he is DEFINITELY in St Louis (Arch/Courthouse and the Adam's Mark in background), so why haven't -I- heard of this guy?
I've never seen him on KTVI (Fox2, StL) before.

Besides, I'd rather have Gibson!:wink:
Hemmer is a bit too Seacrest for me.

FNC was celebrating 10 years on the air in '06. They took several of their shows and went on location across the nation. Hemmer did he show from St Louis as did John Gibson. It's an old picture.

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I thought he looked better at CNN and I think it was the glasses???
Yeah ... I kind of agree. I think he looked slightly better with glasses.

I haven't seen him on TV in many years [I only watch TV news when there's a major story] and I didn't know he switched to Fox until I read it in this thread. I thought it was odd he'd switch because I think CNN is more prestigious.

mackyavelli

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I just want to suck Billy boy's cock and ass hole
He is German and studies show that they have the biggest tools of anyone
I believe that to be true after working my ex boyfriend's 91/2 inch fat German tool and a few hundred other German men I have had the pleasure of "knowing"
My dick throbs every time Bill Hemmer is on Fox News

Reactions: sdg67

DavidXL

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Sorry, not to be a boner killer or anything, but I've seen him in person a few times out at lunch in NYC. He waits in line just like everyone else. He was pleasant enough looking (seems a little too earnest for my liking). He was OK looking. I betcha there are better looking guys if you look around in your own office. Sorry.

Reactions: sdg67