Bisexual- more attractive to one gender?

B_bttmaaron

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
So I have noticed that I have been having a lot more sex with guys lately, mainly because I have more opportunities. Guys constantly tell me how hot I am, how sexy I look, and how I'm irresistable. Girls hardly ever tell me that stuff. I enjoy getting fucked by hot guys but I would really like to explore the other half of my sexuality more. Has anyone else experienced and had to deal with being considered far more attractive to one gender than the other?

I consider my self bisexual just due to the fact that yes I am sexually attracted to men, I have been in love with 2 women.

Women tend to be more attracted to me, openly. Men seem lurk in the background. The kind of men that I find attractive anyway. Those on fire are always hanging from ceiling. That's cool; it's just not my type. I have a sensitivity thing about me. I like to listen and look people in the ear. I don't carry myself like a thug while some women are attracted to that, a lot of them wouldn't necessarily like to take a thug home. I love both sexes and whichever one is the hottest, whether physically or intellectually, they are the ones who get my attention first.

Intellect wins over physicalities with me. Some smart words spoken by a man or woman will make me lose my train of thought.

At risk of being flamed I am going to answer this in broad sweeping generalizations.

[QUOTE]So I have noticed that I have been having a lot more sex with guys lately, mainly because I have more opportunities. Guys constantly tell me how hot I am, how sexy I look, and how I'm irresistable
Men who like men are often more verbal about their attractions. Maybe it's just a guy thing maybe it's cause guys are more likely to have sex and not need any strings attached.

. Girls hardly ever tell me that stuff.
That's cause women who do that are often seen as being too agrressive, or even slutty. Most women are often taught not to 'chase' men. Yes, going up to an attractive man you don't know and telling him that you think he is hot, sexy, and/or irresitible falls into the category of being aggressive or what my grandmother would call a brazen hussy. If you see a girl you want to get to know better then you need to approach her.

I enjoy getting fucked by hot guys but I would really like to explore the other half of my sexuality more.
Has anyone else experienced and had to deal with being considered far more attractive to one gender than the other?
Nope, but since you already seem to know where the boys are. Perhaps you need to be looking someplace else if you desire female company. :wink::rolleyes: