Bisexuals DO exist!

allun

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Thinking about this question.I wonder what I would do if I came across a group of naked women and another of naked men, which would I be attracted to and would prefer to go to.
Being very happily married for 35 years and having two gay mates for 20 I feel I could go to either group.BISEXUAL?? I think so

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
How come? Sexuality is not a set quality, rather a fluid or dynamic phenomenon.

What I meant is that when you are bisexual, you sometimes can feel more for a guy then for a girl and vice versa. But that is no reason why you should change your percentages. It's not because you like a guy suddenly more that you are more gay. Being bisexual means you can fall in love with both and could have sex with both genders. You just love the person, male or female, you've been struck by the person and not really the gender. So in that case percentages on here are solid.

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Honey. I wasn't talking to you. For what it's worth, I was talking to the OP. Promise.

Dearest Nick

- Oh thank goodness. I was afraid we were going to need counselling. You've allayed my fears nicely.

You know how much you mean to me you sexy thang. :cool:

I'm afraid I posted that after the fourth Cosmo.

My bad (as we hear so frequently these days).

B_henry miller

Expert Member
Media
I hardly change my percentage every time. I've changed it like three times, from 100% straight to 50/50 and now to 70/30. I'm hardly the only person on this forum to change percentages.

I went from "straight" to "bisexual" and stayed there. The percentage thing is inexact. Whether 50/50 or 70/30, I'm still "bisexual." The percentage thing should probably actually be converted into options like what are on MySpace: "straight," "bisexual," or "gay."

Maybe the fact that you quoted my post in your post made me think you were responding to me? :confused: hmmm.....

Nucklez

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I've only recently started telling people I was bisexual (I actually just told my mother a couple days ago). I find myself being aggravated by only two things really: the notion of a community developing around one's sexual preference, and the tendency for some to use the label 'bisexual' as a transition point to full blown 'homosexual.' Although I do not claim to have an answer, I have to wonder how some people's sexualities would 'change' if they had been born in a society that did not put such an emphasis on dichotomy and labels.

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Maybe the fact that you quoted my post in your post made me think you were responding to me? :confused: hmmm.....

Maybe the fact that you quoted your post in your post [in your post] means that you're are so thoroughly confused that you have absolutely no idea whatsoever of what you are trying to say or who you are trying to put across. That would be entirely in character. But we arrive at this point with you and not for the first time either, Henry.

Last edited:

D_Harrison Board

Experimental Member
Media
Yes, Bisexuals exist. I have been a bisexual for meny years. At some points of my life I was near 100% gay but then I realized that prefered a male-female relationships more. I now consider myself a monogomus bisexual, meaning that I no longer act on my sexual desire for men, or for that matter sex with other women besides my wife. I remain true to my partner (my wife) even though I still have a strong atraction to men, particuly a nice cock.
This comes mostly from my wifes position on sex. I used to fantisize, and I was sure I could convince her, of having MMF threesomes on occation. I now know that will never happen and I have accepted it, but it does not diminish my attraction to men.

Regarding the percentages, I think it tell a lot about a person more than simply bisexual. A guy (or gal) may only want to do certin same sex things while others may want the entire package. Some may only want to engage in mutual masturbation or maybe some oral, but kissing is diffenantly out of the question. Others may want the entire package, from dateing, making out, oral, anal, and more.

Last edited:

sadstateofaffairs

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
funny, who said I was talking about you :rolleyes:
if you think the percentage is wrong, why don't u use insure or leave it blank. You can't change your percentages like that, for yourself it is like telling lies.

Annnnnnddd you're wrong. The human psyche is constantly changing so it is very possible for him to change in his perception of his own sexuality. \

Who are you to tell him he can't change?

You can't be a fish and a foul. PERIOD

You are from an Arabic country where you are killed if you are anything but heterosexual or else they force you to have surgery to become a woman. :rolleyes: