Biting?

D

deleted6243171

Not sure if this is the right thread to post this on but whatever.

Biting? I need answers, on TWO separate occasions two different guys have lightly bitten me on the hand and I just need to know the meaning behind it. I’ve read on other places it’s got a sexual meaning behind it but to my knowledge these guys are both straight. Both times were when I’ve been out drinking with people and both guys I know personally.

first time was a playful mishap he accidentally hit my hand, I jokingly said kiss it better he proceeded to grab my hand and bite it, not hard but enough to leave his teeth marks. Strange but I had been drinking so I never thought much of it

second stood in a que at a bar to order drinks this guy I know standing by me we are chatting as people do I put my arm over his shoulders as I’m ordering and I feel him lightly turn his head and bite my hand, I smile and take my arm away and again nothing was said but I can’t help but wonder what these interactions mean, I’m probably reaching or overthinking it infact I know I am cause these interaction happened awhile ago

what does it mean to bite someone personally I wouldn’t bite someone cause I see it as an aggressive thing to cause someone harm. Any opinions? Take aways? I could use some different observations

Reactions: dreamer20

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
You have been given a playful, affectionate bite by your friends guy. Light biting is a playful, animalistic act which am very familiar with and have enjoyed. As a cat owner I noticed related cats/kittens did this to themselves, and me as their beloved caretaker. You could nibble and nip on the body of your lover - an action that tickles, tingles and brings (me) pleasure if done lightly. But don't bite the genitals. :innocent: Try it - you both might like it.

Last edited: