BJ question

Opalite

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think that came about around the same time people wanted to chose who they get fucked by, and who not. Funny enough, to some sexuality actualy goes beyond penii and cum.

Though, I've heard darkrooms are a good way to get around that.

Toshin

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If I had a penis, I would let ANYONE suck it hahaha

LOL!

If it was me.. I would probably be very limited on who i'd turn down.. if it was just a shag of course. If the person wanted more than that... well that's indeed a different story.

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
I believe it does matter. Don't want someone ugly in my opinion sucking my dick. Sounds superficial, but realise that not only the sucking gets you hard, but also the person who is sucking your dick. And that a pretty face is nicer and hotter to watch then some ugly face.
of course ugly is different from person to person.

eastbaydude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When I'm getting head it's usually part of a whole lot more: going down on the girl, fucking and, of course kissing. If I'm not attracted to the person, it's not going to happen. That's my rule.

Now, the exception to the rule. If for some reason, I'm just really horny (and drunk) and the oppoortunity presents itself, the person does not have to be "hot". Really ugly? I hope not.

I do remember being at bike rally in another town with a buddy of mine. He wanted to hook up with a girl he met and asked me to "take care" of her girlfriend. Of course, we were all pretty drunk but I had a whole lot of fun... all night.

Long story short, a couple of phone calls, we agree to have dinner a couple of weeks later. ARGHHHHH! The girl I was with was NOT hot. In fact, if you were being very generous and she didn't have any missing teet, you couldn't even go so far as to call her plain looking.

So, the response to you original post's question:

Does it really matter ? If someone just wanted to give you a BJ but wasn't all that hot, would you turn them down ?

No, it doesn't matter as long as you are certain that's all it is.

latinluva

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hey thanks for the replies, I've been curious about that. I had this guy who saw my pic turn me down because I am spanish/black mix. It was just to give him a BJ. Usually guys are not as picky when it comes to BJ's, I guess I was wrong.

You would never get that in California...people don't care about race out there. But you do live in AZ and that's what really happend. I've had a few out here who were the same way....but they still let me suck or fuck'em. They were upset about it afterwatd, I just laughed.

latinluva

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hey thanks for the replies, I've been curious about that. I had this guy who saw my pic turn me down because I am spanish/black mix. It was just to give him a BJ. Usually guys are not as picky when it comes to BJ's, I guess I was wrong.

That's AZ for ya....O had a couple of guys like that. We fucked and sucked anyways and they were mad about it afterwards...I just laughed.

AZNEWGUY

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
That's AZ for ya....O had a couple of guys like that. We fucked and sucked anyways and they were mad about it afterwards...I just laughed.

That's insane. I want to move back to NY. There are some great people out here in AZ. When it comes to dating, def had more issues with race since I moved out here. Next year, my commitment keeping me here will be over and I'm free.

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Whoa, black/spanish would be the inticer, not the preventer :wink:

Sounds like that guy was just a jerk. Sorry you had to endure that :mad:

scorpiokc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'd rather give head than get, and from my position (pun intended) looks of the guy count. Certainly not a race thing, though, I think anyone latino or part latino are usually pretty hot.

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I believe it does matter. Don't want someone ugly in my opinion sucking my dick. Sounds superficial, but realise that not only the sucking gets you hard, but also the person who is sucking your dick. And that a pretty face is nicer and hotter to watch then some ugly face.
of course ugly is different from person to person.

I agree with Pieter but I would rather use different words. I'd have to be attracted to the girl or guy who was giving me head to do it in the first place. I also get off on cumming in a person's mouth, so that would have to be part of the agreement. I think it's part of the biological imperative that males want to shoot their cum inside the sexual partner.

latinluva

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'd rather give head than get, and from my position (pun intended) looks of the guy count. Certainly not a race thing, though, I think anyone latino or part latino are usually pretty hot.

Ahh you are a sweetie...I miss people like you. I think most guys are hot.

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Whoa, black/spanish would be the inticer, not the preventer :wink:

Sounds like that guy was just a jerk. Sorry you had to endure that :mad:

I don't see anything wrong with people being attracted to who they are attracted to and being honest about it.

For every person who would consider black/spanish to be a negative, there is probably another person who considers it a positive. Your post is a perfect example.

Why can't we just let everyone be who they are and let people love who they want and be attracted to who they want.

Some nights you walk into the bar and everyone's after you and some nights you go home alone. That's life. No biggie to an adult. Move on.