Black Friday...

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I hate shopping. All week Cheri and Sam have been going on about how the three of us would go shopping today. It was also my week to do laundry, somehow none of my casual pants or underwear got washed this week. Since I'm not "allowed" to wear sweats commando in public, I couldn't go shopping with them. Which is perfectly fine with me because I hate shopping. So why would I want to go on black friday?

By Cheri's reaction I suspect she is going to make sure that I'm not the one dong the wash Thanksgiving week next year. Just a wild guess.

T-Lex

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I hate shopping. All week Cheri and Sam have been going on about how the three of us would go shopping today. It was also my week to do laundry, somehow none of my casual pants or underwear got washed this week. Since I'm not "allowed" to wear sweats commando in public, I couldn't go shopping with them. Which is perfectly fine with me because I hate shopping. So why would I want to go on black friday?

By Cheri's reaction I suspect she is going to make sure that I'm not the one dong the wash Thanksgiving week next year. Just a wild guess.
First of all, I think wearing sweatpants while going commando is a great look, especially on the right guy. You should not have been banned! :biggrin1:

And I swore that I wasn't going out into that shopping nightmare, come hell or high water. And then the newspaper hit my doorstep filled with all the sale flyers, and I lost my resolve. When I got to the Target ad and saw what a great deal they were having on DVDs, I found myself pulling on my jeans (commando, too! :tongue:) and heading out into the fray. I was pleasantly surprised that it really wasn't that bad...and I managed to get the first four volumes of "Family Guy" for less than 1/2 of retail, so I felt it was a worthwhile trip. Back into the car and home again, all in under an hour.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Steely Dan made a song named "BLACK FRIDAY". I wonder if there is a connection?

I give all of my friends home made food as a gift, so I don't have to spend too much time at the malls. Home made vegetable soup, spaghetti sauce, and trail mix. I'm leaning toward the trail mix this year. I buy all of the nuts and dried fruit in bulk. I cut the fruit into pieces and mix everthing in a bucket. Good food makes friends!

T-Lex

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Steely Dan made a song named "BLACK FRIDAY". I wonder if there is a connection?

I give all of my friends home made food as a gift, so I don't have to spend too much time at the malls. Home made vegetable soup, spaghetti sauce, and trail mix. I'm leaning toward the trail mix this year. I buy all of the nuts and dried fruit in bulk. I cut the fruit into pieces and mix everthing in a bucket. Good food makes friends!
Sounds good...I like the way you think! (I suppose it's true that the way to a man's heart is through his stomach...!)