BLACK MEN GETTING RIMMED !

isfahan333

Admired Member
Media
Tee Reel Getting That Ass Ate Smack Dab In The Middle Of A Blowbang

Scotty P also gets rimmed just like that in the same scene.

Apparently, there was more rimming in the scene pics that didn't make it into the scene.

I don't know the name of all three guys getting rimmed in the photo below (there's about 20 guys in the scene that unfortunately aren't credited on the site), but the thicker guy with the moustache in the middle is Lee Bone.

FYHSQAXUUAA0EdT.jpg

Attachments

isfahan333

Admired Member
Media
Scotty P also gets rimmed just like that in the same scene.

Apparently, there was more rimming in the scene pics that didn't make it into the scene.

I don't know the name of all three guys getting rimmed in the photo below (there's about 20 guys in the scene that unfortunately aren't credited on the site), but the thicker guy with the moustache in the middle is Lee Bone.

View attachment 76342971

More pics.

Attachments

x-j-2

Superior Member
Media
shoutout to @33Angels for all the dope threads! i was literally thinking about starting a rimjob thread for the brothas but second guessed myself on it lol

anyways that blowbang video was WILD freaky as hell. Tee Reel and Scotty were going wild and didnt give a damn who was near or who saw lol

Tee Reel got his ass ate literally 3 times in that vid lol. kept ole girls face shoved in there

tee reel 2.mp4

And whenever he did Scotty P was right behind him to get licked too

scotty p.mp4

and idk who this guy is but he was the first one to go for it...

u.mp4