blackmeatpounda

Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yo

so first i want to explain the name cause people have been messaging me with misconceptions. i got black meat, cause i'm a black man with a fat cock, and i pound pussy with it, so i used the name blackmeatpounda. no, i don't pound other black men's meat. another person thought i used that name because i jerk off my black meat a lot - that ain't why i originally used the name but it's true, i'm a masturbation fiend. i jerk off at least 3 times a day even if i fuck my girl (or any 2 or more girls, ha ha) that same day. what can i say you gots to handle your own.

i been looking at posts on this site for years but joined lately cause i got some questions, and i'm a pretty smart ni99a and can answer other people's questions and talk about my ample experience. don't let my language fool ya. i'm an ivy league ni99a but don't ask anymore about that - i want some anonymity.

i pack over 9 inches x over 6 inches when i'm bricked out, my bricked out and soft dicks also both curve to the left a little, i hang 6.5 inches or more soft ( i last measured four years ago), i got huge balls but they don't hang very low (i'ma ask y'all about that later). not much else to say. oh yeah, i got a foreskin cause i ain't circumcized and i ain't never gon be. that shit is mutilation. don't cut off part of your baby's dick. i couldn't get half the pleasure without my fo-skin. as you can see, i got issues about that. i also got issues about shrinkage seinfeld-style that i'ma ask y'all about too.

look at my pics if you wanna see my body, my face, and my sly low-hat pose. i ain't put pics of my dick up yet cause i don't know if i want people i can't even see lookin at it. i'm otherwise an exhibitionist, mainly cause i like to see them look at me, but i can't see that here. also, i'm an educated ni99a and i'ma be famous someday and don't know if i want pics of my donkey dick adversely affecting me in the future. but you never know, if i get bored i may pose my penis for y'all. i probably will, but without my head showing. watch for that in the future.

holla atcha boy

peace

P.S. My real name is Ty

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hey Blackmeatpounda...Ty

Welcome !!!!:tongue:

Like very much your style and u do like to talk...great!!! Men who likes to talk and explain things in details are good!:biggrin1:

Plus u are very much like my ex....:wink: but stronger and uncut too.

What is an ivy league? Sport thing? :confused:

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
PacknThick said:
That shirtless shot sure doesnt match that clothed shot. unless the clothed ones r old. Hey its just that there are tons of fakes on here.

The face pics are datestamped 2005. I have to agree that going from that narrow-framed body to the wide-framed, worked-out pic in this relatively short space seems way unlikely. :rolleyes:

Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i've received some love, which i appreciate, but also a lot of hate since i've joined this board and i'ma put a stop to it. i ain't said nothin bad about anyone so i don't know why some be hatin on me.

those pics are real. they're me. i don't front. i ain't no gay guy trying to pick up other gays so i ain't got no reason to front (nothin against gay guys, i just ain't one). what the f**k is this about my shoulders? ain't y'all never heard of a jacket? my shoulders ain't even very wide anyway, they may look bigger cause i have a 30 inch waist. i got well developed neck muscles too so maybe that's what's throwin you off. those pics are all me and f**k you if you think otherwise. i don't know what your f**kin problem is with me man, maybe you're trying to trick me into showing dick pics or more skin cause you like that, but i ain't goin to for the wrong reasons. i ain't comfortable, as i wrote above, showin off the goods yet. i've been on this site for years and finally decided to share and help others and have my concerns addressed. i noticed a community spirit that i wanted to be part of so, since i didn't want to show my junk yet, i showed y'all my body, which i'm very proud of and work hard on, and some face pics which i was debatin about adding. i only added the face pics cause that cool Knight / Paul Vincent guy did and i respect him.

sorry bout the cussin, i just don't like people disrespectin me, especially about my body which i have spent years developing. i also expected more love and less hate up in here.

Ty

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
blackmeatpounda said:
i've received some love, which i appreciate, but also a lot of hate since i've joined this board and i'ma put a stop to it. i ain't said nothin bad about anyone so i don't know why some be hatin on me.

those pics are real. they're me. i don't front. i ain't no gay guy trying to pick up other gays so i ain't got no reason to front (nothin against gay guys, i just ain't one). what the f**k is this about my shoulders? ain't y'all never heard of a jacket? my shoulders ain't even very wide anyway, they may look bigger cause i have a 30 inch waist. i got well developed neck muscles too so maybe that's what's throwin you off. those pics are all me and f**k you if you think otherwise. i don't know what your f**kin problem is with me man, maybe you're trying to trick me into showing dick pics or more skin cause you like that, but i ain't goin to for the wrong reasons. i ain't comfortable, as i wrote above, showin off the goods yet. i've been on this site for years and finally decided to share and help others and have my concerns addressed. i noticed a community spirit that i wanted to be part of so, since i didn't want to show my junk yet, i showed y'all my body, which i'm very proud of and work hard on, and some face pics which i was debatin about adding. i only added the face pics cause that cool Knight / Paul Vincent guy did and i respect him.

sorry bout the cussin, i just don't like people disrespectin me, especially about my body which i have spent years developing. i also expected more love and less hate up in here.

Ty

We put a preminum on capitalization, spelling, pronunciation and enunciation here.

We also put a premium on civility. If people take exception to something you say and your first response is to curse then you will not make many friends here.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
blackmeatpounda said:
ain't y'all never heard of a jacket?

Even Joseph's Amazing Technicolored Dream Coat didn't turn him into two different people with completely different builds and general appearance. :rolleyes:

prepky

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I agree alex8, those are not the same people in those pics....I dont care how developed his neck muscles are, he is still slightly built in the second and third pics.....but he wants to live that fantasy then more power to him.

prep

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
alex8 said:
Even Joseph's Amazing Technicolored Dream Coat didn't turn him into two different people with completely different builds and general appearance. :rolleyes:

that, more or less, came after he was thrown in a hole, sold into slavery and later pronounced king.

Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You know what I realized from this? No matter how you try to improve yourself, no matter how hard you work at it (or in my case work out for it), and no matter how much you think when you, quite literally in this case, expose yourself to the world that you are showing off the best that you can do and are proud of it, there are always going to be people who hate you, because of jealousy or something else. I talked to my girlfriend about it, the one who snapped the body shit, and she said something that changed the way I think about this issue: "Why do you care about what a bunch of guys think about your body?" You know what? I don't. I am not here to impress you. If some of you want to give me props for my body, I'd love to hear them. Those who don't think my pics are real, make your comments or don't but I am not getting tangled up in your hate.

I love my body, and even if you guys think my pics are fake, you still think my body, or "the body in the pic" if you don't believe me, is well-built don't you? Say whatever you want about whether you think my pics are real or fake, but as long as you have something nice to say about what is shown in the pics, I'll still show LPSG love to you guys.

Best,

Ty

Sxphone

Just Browsing
Media
blackmeatpounda said:
"Why do you care about what a bunch of guys think about your body?" You know what? I don't. I am not here to impress you... Those who don't think my pics are real, make your comments or don't but I am not getting tangled up in your hate.

I love my body, and even if you guys think my pics are fake, you still think my body, or "the body in the pic" if you don't believe me, is well-built don't you? Say whatever you want about whether you think my pics are real or fake

We'll always be a topic of debate, coz we'll be love or approved of by all people, so just keep on walking, running as long as you ain't falling down

BTW, great great gre at body bro.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
blackmeatpounda said:
I seem to be upsetting people left and right, but I hear people's criticisms and I and changing my behavior accordingly.

Once again, I am sorry.

Ty

Maybe just throw up a real pic of yourself dude. It is hard to believe you look like that, when you are a tiny guy on the subway one minute, and then a ripped muscle man the next.

I recommend taking some new pics... as others have suggested:biggrin1: