Blake Clunes

ngl, getting really hard by looking at this pic
who wouldnt? sometimes its a competition witht hese types of guys, see how long you can look at pics of them before getting hard af. I wonder if anyone is actually able to scroll through these sorts of guys without getting hard
 
yeah, if some insanely lucky guy is able to somehow fuck that hole it would be such a tight virgin grip. Probably would cream on you or twitch uncontrollably on your dick due to inexperience
Yes. For me tight holes are the best, there are guys who look like they have a black hole
 
Unlikely anyone would quit OnlyFans just because of gay men sexualizing him. He knew what he was getting into. : unamused:
Poor straight boy, who is "sexualized" by wicked gay men, after he posted the 117th pic of his cunt. I hope he saved one of his butt pics for his "girlfriend"...
 
Poor straight boy, who is "sexualized" by wicked gay men, after he posted the 117th pic of his cunt. I hope he saved one of his butt pics for his "girlfriend"...
Chill out with your weird kinky fanfiction crap please. I'm about to cringe out of my skin.
 
Poor straight boy, who is "sexualized" by wicked gay men, after he posted the 117th pic of his cunt. I hope he saved one of his butt pics for his "girlfriend"...
I encourage you to chill a bit, your comments are sound aggressive and quite frankly totally out of place.