Bleeding from size?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Many girls i have sex with bleed ALOT when we have sex. Anything I can do to stop this or lesson it?
I am 8 long and 6.3 around.

I already am tender and caring when we do this, but for some reason most of the girls I have had sex with have bled, the most recent was a LOT of blood. Like it looked like I murdered someone with my cock. Any tips?

Either you are being roufger than you realize or she is dry and needs lube. With any cock 5.5" and over in girth you should be using lube almost the time. No matter how wet she seems a thick cock just seems to soak up our natural wetness. :redface:

Unless you're unusually rough... I can't see your size making any woman who's sexually experienced at all bleeding. Hurting her and causing a ton of discomfort?? Oh Yeah, you're plenty big enough for that, but I don't think bleeding would be a problem for the majority of women.
WRONG! You forgot the whole issue of she may not be wet enough. :rolleyes: :duh:

Be advised that a vigorous fuck from a big dick will often cause the onset of menstruation. The contractions of the uterus when orgasming will push out the menses. So if you fuck these women at a certain time of their cycle your dick will go in clean and come out bloody.
:lmao: I have NEVER had this happen, not even once and I have the worlds most irregular periods. If it was going to happen I'm sure it would have by now.

mdp75

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i am about 6 in girth and every now and then my wife feels like i am tearing her she may bleed a lil bit and its usually just after her period but she does feel an intense buring at first and she is usually very wet when it happens

TooWet

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I think you're catching a lot of flak for something you're not necessarily doing wrong, darlin.

There's no point in lube for me (ergo the SN), but there is this very fragile bit of skin right before the wall that separates my vagina from my ass. With a big cock (or big hands), it's possible to abrade that and make it bleed. It's happened to me before.

Generally speaking I don't mind. :biggrin1:

Scarlet Thelema

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have bled a bit from someone's size, on one or two occasions. It was not anywhere near my period, but the sex was out of the ordinary in that it was vigorous and for an extended time period.

I think it's possible, but there are a variety of contributing factors to make it possible. It doesn't happen to me often.

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Early on my wife would have some bleeding which she attributed to the beginning of vaginal infections and irritated vaginal walls. She tried everything without success and it was only after 32 years that we figured out that I was to big for her, because she experienced pain during intercourse she wasn't able to relax and we didn't try intercourse very often and that contributed to the problem.

Honir

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Many girls i have sex with bleed ALOT when we have sex. Anything I can do to stop this or lesson it?

I am 8 long and 6.3 around.

I already am tender and caring when we do this, but for some reason most of the girls I have had sex with have bled, the most recent was a LOT of blood. Like it looked like I murdered someone with my cock.

Any tips?

First off, take a picture and pat yourself on the back. Feeling guilty or scared is never going to improve your sex life.

Second, when is her period? Blood when you're having sex before or after her period is completely normal, it just happens more often with a big penis. If she's bleeding a lot and it's not anywhere close to her period, that is a problem. In response to njqt...

:lmao: I have NEVER had this happen, not even once and I have the worlds most irregular periods. If it was going to happen I'm sure it would have by now.

Then you're a lucky one, it has happened to my ex girlfriend and it isn't that uncommon. She was really pissed too, her period had just ended and when she went to clean up I hear her voice echoing from the bathroom, "DAMMIT!" :laughing:

Third, don't listen to the woman. Especially if it's the first time your girl may ask for it before she's ready, and if she hasn't been with a guy as big as you (very likely) she won't know her pussy needs more prep.

Fourth, get a dildo/vibe to dilate her vagina before you actually enter. At bigger than 6" around, your girl's gonna need more than a couple fingers in her before she's really ready. Along with this, always use lube, in fact, if you're going for marathon sessions, I'd reapply the lube every 20 minutes just to be on the safe side.

Lastly, I would join in and tell you to date taller women (my aforementioned 5'10" gf fit me like a glove) but I like short girls too and not all of them have a low threshold for cock, just look at TinyPrincess's profile.