bleeding jeans

xolinlevh

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
ok so I have this pair of dark blue dolce jeans...only problem is they rub off so easy. Anything that touches them turns blue...anyone have a clue how to stop this?

(sry not penis size related topic!)

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If you're a fashionisto,and seeing as you're in Minnesota, I must be right about that one, there's nothing you can really do unless you'd resort to putting those jeans in the washer. If you put them in the wash, I've heard that adding a little olive oil to the wash will help stop the bleeding, but I'm not positive about it.

SexyFront

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
The answer to your question is no, you can't stop it. Your jeans are not colorfast. Am I right to say this pair is a knock-off brand you bought on eBay?

As yngjock20 suggests, you can wash the color off or bleach the heck out of them, but all you are doing here is removing the cheap blue dye so it won't rub off anymore. There is no dye to rub on you if there is no dye left on the jeans.

Next time you buy a pair of jeans, ask the sales representative if they are colorfast. Then again, most jean stores at the mall peddle cheap ones.

SexyFront

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
There is no such thing as a "fashionisto." Fashionista is a non-gender label for both males and females.

xolinlevh

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
\Am I right to say this pair is a knock-off brand you bought on eBay?

nope real, bought em at Neiman marcus.

hmm. il try googling around and seeing what else i can turn up. i wanna wear these jeans more but the bottoms of all the shirts i wear wiht it turns blue!

coolmike_85

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hey man, i have dolce jeans, many pairs actually, and this has never happened to me, but they do loose alot of color when you wash them and they're designed like that to be unique.

xolinlevh

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
hmm. im gonna try washing them a few more times then try soemthign more radical. i know they supposed to be unique and arent color fast but the amount of color that rubs off from these is just insane

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There is no way a real pair of Dolce would bleed like that. If you did get then from Neimum Marcus and you still have the receipt. I would suggest you take them back.

If all else fails...try mixing salt (1 cup), vinegar (1/2 cup) and cold water (enough to completely cover the pants) and allow them to soak at least for an hour.

:cool: