Blowjob Problem.

cedarizzo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I do not like sucking a dick with a condom on. I HATE the taste of the condom and the feeling of it. If a guy has one on, I will ask him if I can take it off.

brinzaulsschwul

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If you want him to wear a condom, that's fine. When I've sucked guys who want to wear a condom, that's all fine with me, I just think, that's protected my throat from something he might have!! Also, if he's in a relationship with someone, I wouldn't want to give him anything that I was not aware of!! I wouldn't want to pass anything tbh!

LICNYCgay

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yes, you can get an STI from oral sex, but again, so far I haven't contracted anything and I've sucked a lot of cock, a lot of it at a public venue. Now mostly at the Bear Party, but formerly at East Side Club and West Side Club. I'm either very lucky, or it's relatively safe to have unprotected oral sex, or perhaps a combination of both.

Reactions: zaynmlk1626

malakos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I suck it and swallow it without condom, but I am afraid to get HIV because of that. Does anyone has sae concern as me?

If it were me, and I were fellating a lot of anons, I would pay attention to the condition of my mouth (regarding open wounds and whatnot), but not worry about it beyond that. The odds of contracting HIV from oral sex are quite low. If you feel like you need to be more wary than that, I encourage you to attend to your own sense of safety.

Reactions: fuckersplit

deine_huendin

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
If it were me, and I were fellating a lot of anons, I would pay attention to the condition of my mouth (regarding open wounds and whatnot), but not worry about it beyond that. The odds of contracting HIV from oral sex are quite low. If you feel like you need to be more wary than that, I encourage you to attend to your own sense of safety.
"paying attention" might be not enough