Blowjob Problem.

D

deleted10023221

If I ever would blow any guy, they better have a condom on.
For me, it's about getting tested and being with a guy that gets tested. Good hygiene is important. Condoms? Really? Then why bother?

Reactions: cedarizzo

b620096

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Any idea what are the real chances of an STI from receiving? I love to receive but not clear if the risk is above slight...

Particularly with receiving I have read chances are very low (but still there). Interesting that no sites publish anything relative to the real chance.

D

deleted10023221

If the person giving has sores in his/her mouth or bleeding gums and has any disease, the CDC says you could get what they have. I would say to make sure the person isn't infected. More or less, it's like going out these days with COVID running rampant out there and having sex. Assume they have a disease until they prove they don't.

Beanie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Ok fair enough, but have you ever tasted a condom?? I think you’ll change you’re mind after the first one…

mph and look forward to a long session because he’s not coming anywhere near as quick without the condom.

assas1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I've asked all the people I've sucked to wear condoms. I don't get why it's so frowned upon. It's the best protection against herpes and other STD's that you can contract orally. And most of the dudes I asked have worn a condom. The ones who refuses, I also refuse to suck them. The best they will get is a handjob.

Reactions: fellatio4ever

cedarizzo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've asked all the people I've sucked to wear condoms. I don't get why it's so frowned upon. It's the best protection against herpes and other STD's that you can contract orally. And most of the dudes I asked have worn a condom. The ones who refuses, I also refuse to suck them. The best they will get is a handjob.
Wrong! Your best protection against herpes and other STD's is not to have any contact with other people. That is the best protection.

Reactions: deleted10023221

HOU_HEADHUNTER

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There are guys that insist on being sucked with a condom and I don't argue with them. If they prefer a condom then I'm okay with sucking them with a condom. Hopefully it's an ultra thin condom but if it's not I'll sometimes have the roll the condom up to just a 3rd of the shaft so that the tip is covered and part of the shaft. That allows me to still be able to give them the natural feeling along the shaft and no fluids will enter my mouth but will still enter the condom. The guys that I've done this will have enjoyed it more where they can feel my mouth on their shaft although they don't get to feel that amazing mouth on the head of their cock.

Fillycocksteak

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
So I sucked a guy off without a condom, he alerted he was going to cum but I was deep throating him at the exact time that he ended up cumming in my mouth before I could stop. I spat it out right after then when I got home I rinsed my mouth out for some time. Am I at risk of getting HIV or an STI?

hanscleft

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So I sucked a guy off without a condom, he alerted he was going to cum but I was deep throating him at the exact time that he ended up cumming in my mouth before I could stop. I spat it out right after then when I got home I rinsed my mouth out for some time. Am I at risk of getting HIV or an STI?
Even without him cumming in your mouth you are still at risk of having an STI from unprotected oral because there is still a transmission of fluids such as precum. HIV is not commonly transmittable via oral unless the giver has cuts/sores in their mouth since HIV is transmissible via blood. If you are actively having sex with multiple partners, or having sex with one person who has sex with multiple partners it is recommended you get tested for STIs/HIV every three months.