Bobby Garcia Videos

fcb12

Experimental Member
Media
Does anyone have the Bobby Garcia AWOL soldier videos? Saw one the other day and it was really hot. If you could just post links for them that would be great.

Thanks

nolapeaches1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Reading this post, I was inspired to check out a paysite to see some Bobby Garcia videos. I first started watching his vids back in the mid-1990's. They were hot!!! Lots of carefree servicemen getting "serviced" and jacking off for Bobby. I just spent an hour and 48 minutes watching "Real McCoy's 3" on a pay-per-minute site. Man, I wish I had those minutes back. I don't know what happened...either our man Bobby lost his touch, or the "models" got too smart for what was going on. They all had this attitude like "Fuck...whatever turns this old faggot on...I need some money." Granted, that was part of the appeal in the old days, but these guys don't pay out: the cumshots are lousy (if any at all), and the scenes are too long and desperate. You're much better off looking for old VHS tapes of his or something. The "All Nighter" series was choice. CHOICE!