Boner in car

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
does it have to do with the persons you're with? I don't get a bonner just because of the terpidation on a car, bus, airplane or even a ship [if that's possible.. :p]
OK, I can give you the fact if you're day dreaming with all your fantasies YOU get a real hard bonner, wherever YOU are! ;)

NEVER thought about it! am I showing bonner troughout town and not noticing it! AT LEAST I'm making PEOPLE happy! :D

O

OldFirm08

on long interstate highway drives, have popped one and had to pull it down the leg of my shorts to whack it out while driving one handed. Must be from the vibration of car.

Reactions: MrGumbyman

musclebare9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It doesn't have anything to do with age. It happens to me frequently. I travel with others on business and the next thing I know the vibration gets me hard. I can be sitting there and the next thing I know it's growing down my leg. That can be a good feeling in itself which only makes me harder.

pronatalist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's likely caused by some very common factor, such as puberty or having a penis.

Somehow, the vibrations seem to be more boner-causing, in the back of the bus, or the back of the car. Perhaps partly because you don't predict and see them coming, as you might when driving. Riding in a car or bus, you can't just shut off the vibrations, so natural erections can rise and grow.

Just ignore it, and let it be hard if it's going to be hard. I used to get erections on the school bus and in class, all the time. Penises are like that.

Riven650

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was a bus driver for 5 years in my mid 20s and I often got a hard-on whilst driving. For some reason, if I'd started work very early in the morning and was feeling tired towards the end of my shift - say midday - I'd get a real stiffy which would make a big tent in my (loose fitting) bus driver's uniform pants. It didn't matter too much going along, but when passengers boarded the bus and queued to pay me for their tickets it was very difficult to hide it as it strained to push up through the steering wheel! I would do things like spread my newspaper on the steering wheel (as though I had time to read it before setting off again :tongue:) but I didn't always have any way of hiding it and a few times I noticed that it was being stared at by a wide eyed passenger - usually young and female:rolleyes: I can remember discussing this topic in the bus driver's cafe' and several of the guys admitted that they got hard when driving - we put it down to the low frequency vibrations.

pronatalist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was a bus driver for 5 years in my mid 20s and I often got a hard-on whilst driving. For some reason, if I'd started work very early in the morning and was feeling tired towards the end of my shift - say midday - I'd get a real stiffy which would make a big tent in my (loose fitting) bus driver's uniform pants. It didn't matter too much going along, but when passengers boarded the bus and queued to pay me for their tickets it was very difficult to hide it as it strained to push up through the steering wheel! I would do things like spread my newspaper on the steering wheel (as though I had time to read it before setting off again :tongue:) but I didn't always have any way of hiding it and a few times I noticed that it was being stared at by a wide eyed passenger - usually young and female:rolleyes: I can remember discussing this topic in the bus driver's cafe' and several of the guys admitted that they got hard when driving - we put it down to the low frequency vibrations.

Low frequency vibrations? Yeah, too much like sexual intercourse stroking perhaps? Penises can be supersensitive to rubbing or moving at certain frequencies.

But another factor that quite many people may not even think of, is the rising world population size, and the human race seemingly effectively becoming denser in the big cities. That may increase the apparent need for "sexual relief," attracting people to mate (and marry first hopefully) with so much "breeding material" often so close by, as buses or classrooms and such, are often full of people, with no apparent escape from the natural press of the hopefully well-behaved populous masses.

In the past, noticable erections in class at school, would perhaps have been more rare, because school didn't last all day, and guys often were outside where they could disappear for a while, and not be missed. Now we coup up so many people in crowded co-ed classrooms or cubicles, for much of the day.

Of course I am in favor of so many people being alive, and welcoming world population size to rise naturally unhindered, so that all the more people may experience life, so surely intelligent humans can just "deal with" some spontaneous natural hard-ons.

FRE

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Perhaps we are too concerned about unintended erections.

Many women wear bras designed to show off what they have. Women who don't have it can wear falsies, just in earlier times, men wore cod pieces, presumably to appear better endowed. If women can show off what they have, why shouldn't we men be able to do likewise, without being embarrassed by it?

musclebare9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
A breast is a breast. Yes, sometimes nipples get hard but that can be caused by many different factors. In evidence posted here so far, not all men get erections while driving or riding in a car. Some may believe that erections are caused by sexual desires. I never hope to have the guys from my office thinking that I am sexually interested in them while we are in the car on a business trip. I wouldn't say that I get embarassed when it happens but I do try to hide Mr. Snakey when he crawls down my leg for those reasons.

disconap1973

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have had some monster hards on while driving, I used to just let it hang out and stroke it until an 18 wheeler passed by one day and the driver looked down.
Haven't tried that again.

Same thing happened to me, only I wanted them to look. Guess they didn't like it because they notified the State Police and I got pulled over. Was asked to get out of the car, I suppose so that he could see if I had a hard on. I acted like I didn't know what the hell he was talking about and he let me go on my "mary" way. Never did it again. :rolleyes:

chip59

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have the same problem on road trips which, in Atlanta, is almost any trip.
My suggestion to all of you: Come to Atlanta. I'll rent a van.:biggrin1:

Pavfer1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I agree that age has nothing to do with it, since at almost 59 it still happens to me, but I'm beginning to think I'm the only pervert in this thread. On several occasions, I've asked the driver if he minded if I took care of business and no one has ever said no! So I just pulled down anything in the way and jerked off. Obviously, if it isn't my car I keep the cum to myself, tissue, hand, whatever.

Herrmann

Experimental Member
Media
Back in my 20s, I must've had a stamina problem or something where my system was all out of whack. Anytime I'd get on the interstate and proceed to 'stiffen up'; it was a signal that I'd be asleep at the wheel within five minutes (during an hour car ride). I haven't had that problem in years - I've progressed to falling asleep while driving without the boner (only once every two/three months).

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hell i've jerked off while driving at night many times... sometimes in the day. I drive a jeep and sit higher than other cars so people cant see in. But if i see a truck or higher suv come along...i just stand it up under the shirt till they go on by :)

sexplease

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Ok, it's just to know if anyone experienced this.

Every single time I get in car as a passenger, I get a boner after 15 minutes. I guess it's the vibrations of the car but it can be really embarassing sometimes because with each bump in the road, I grow a bigger tent! And the weirdest part is that if I drive myself, I don't get any even after hours.

Wanna go four wheelin? I'll drive:drive:

FRE

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The ancients considered the penis to be magic because of the influence it had on them and because of their inability to control it. It's certainly understandable how they could have reached that conclusion.