Boobs

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I saw her live years ago, she is just over 5 feet tall. ( Wendy Whoppers ) Now imagine her wearing fewer clothes. The proportions just were not all that great

220px-Wendy_Whoppers.jpg
Hate to break it to you there, Ro, but she's since had those "enhancements" removed and is down to a 38
http://www.boobpedia.com/boobs/Wendy_Whoppers

Still Wendy knew how to rock those.

Kret7

Cherished Member
Media
All boobs are great in the eyes of the Kret! That reminds that passage that goes something like this "Blessed is he who, in the name of boobs and good will, shepherds the boobs through the valley of the kret, for he is truly his boobs keeper and the finder of lost breasts. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy the boobs. And you will know I am the boob god when I lay My vengeance upon you!"

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Reactions: CaribbeanBarbie

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
All boobs are great in the eyes of the Kret! That reminds that passage that goes something like this "Blessed is he who, in the name of boobs and good will, shepherds the boobs through the valley of the kret, for he is truly his boobs keeper and the finder of lost breasts. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy the boobs. And you will know I am the boob god when I lay My vengeance upon you!"

The Bible of Kret

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
and she looks shit
a
you're entitled to your opinion there, Doc, but if you wouldn't mind expanding to the rest of the class here why shit, that'd be great.
Wendy was one of the few enhanced performers who could rock her implants. I would turn her down then and/or now if she gave me a shot.

CircumcisedCock

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If the boobs owner is happy with them then they're the right size. If the boobs owner is unhappy with them then they need to know they are the right size. Everyone is different and this keeps the world revolving. I think most people are turned on by their partners desire and like variety. If a woman makes another woman upset or uncomfortable with her boobs than that woman's boobs ... well... she needs a fucking kick in her rusty cunt

Reactions: jrizzle2015

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
you're entitled to your opinion there, Doc, but if you wouldn't mind expanding to the rest of the class here why shit, that'd be great.
Wendy was one of the few enhanced performers who could rock her implants. I wouldn't
turn her down then and/or now if she gave me a shot.
yes

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mine don't look like that. Check the picture on my profile. I'm in competition with me.
Sweetheart, your coveted figure would make any Renaissance model duck under the table. You've the body type that'd make Aphrodite boil over with jealousy.