Bow Legged NC Trooper

Discussion in 'Fictitious Stories' started by D_Miltie Orgasmic, Nov 4, 2010.

1. D_Miltie Orgasmic

D_Miltie Orgasmic New Member

Dennis had bow legs and when we were kids back in North Carolina’s Black Mountains, the other kids used to pick on him endlessly. We used to call him “rain-bow”, “bow-boy”, “bowbilly”, and “The Tin Bow Man”. No one wanted to pick him to play and as we got older, the ridiculing got worse. In retrospect, if he ever forgave us kids would amaze me. Turned out he didn’t.

He had dark blond hair, was taller than the rest of us, with bright blue eyes. Dennis could ride a horse like few others and he spent most of his time as he got older on his family farm. I used to see him out there in the fields on the tractor, on his horse, loading hay, long after the rest of us had finished our chores and played.

I left the farm when I was 19, moved to Charlotte, and forgot all about tall Dennis and his bowed legs until one winter when I was back home for Christmas. I was 24 and met up with some of my old friends at a local juke joint. My buddies and I put away a lot of beer and local hooch. I probably shouldn’t have been driving my dad’s pick-up back to the farm that night but I was more stupid then.

I am 5’9”, a little on the stocky side but strong from years climbing the fields and working on the farm. I have black hair and blue eyes and am pretty hairy. My buds called me “Pretty boy” – which I hated – and had a round, firm, ass I secretly thought they wanted to fuck. My cock is uncut, more thick than long.

Attached Files:

2. D_Miltie Orgasmic

On the slow drive back up the mountains I should have been utterly alone on the gravel road but a set of headlights had been trailing behind me for about 5 miles since leaving the paved road.

When the blue lights came on I probably shouldn’t have been surprised but the sheriff’s boys never came up these roads unless they were called and that never happened.

I pulled over on the meager shoulder of the road and waited as the trooper’s car pulled up behind me.

Nothing happened.

After a few minutes, the door of the trooper’s car opened. It was very dark but a half moon cast enough light to make out the shape of the person stepping out of the car and toward the driver’s seat of the pick-up.

I immediately noticed that the shape moving toward the pick-up was extremely tall with bowed legs.

Damn, I thought to myself. I hope this isn’t “Dennis Bow” but who else could it be up here?

A Billy club was tapped on the window and the trooper made a signal with his hand that said roll down the window.

His dark grey NC State Troopers hat covered his brow and eyes.

“What’s up Jones”, he said to me, his voice significantly lower than any one I had known before. He had recognized me.

“Not much man; just coming back from town.” I managed.

“You recognize me?” He said, leaned over and hooked one giant arm on the edge of opened window.

“Yeah, yeah, I think so,” I lied. “Dennis Rickard, right?

“Huh,” he said and pushed his hat up exposing piercing blue eyes that looked right through and to the back of my brain,

“Seems you do remember me; been a long time since we’ve seen you around here. You been out drinkin’ Jones?”

“Yeah, Dennis I had a few.”

“Smells like more than few to me. Oh, and by the way, it’s Trooper Dennis Rickard to you.”

OK, get it over with, give me a ticket and let me get on home, I thought to myself.

“How’re you doin’ Trooper Rickard?”

“Git out the truck.”

He towered over me, at least ½ foot taller than me. Damn, he hadn’t stopped growing all these years.

“Turn around, Jones. Yer goin’ in with me.”

“Hey, can’t we settle this here and now.” I flashed a smile and looked at him, cocking my head a little as if to say “for old times’ sake.” I immediately realized how stupid I sounded. I treated this guy like crap growing up. Besides, there was no way I was going to tangle with Dennis. He was a giant and he’d crush me like bug under his black boots.

As he put a pair of cuffs on me, I noticed the sky had gotten cloudy. It was pitch black outside now and getting colder fast. Snow started to fall.

He held me up against the side of the truck with one giant paw while he reached inside and rolled up the open window. “Thoughtful, guy,” I heard myself say.

Finished, he grabbed me by the scruff of my neck and walked me to the back of his patrol car.

“Git in Jones.” He opened the door and I did what he told me.

From the back of the car I watched him move to the front seat. The snow was falling heavily now.

He got in and I looked at the back his thick bull neck. In the rear-view mirror he looked back at me.

The interior light of the patrol car was on and I could see him much better now. He turned back to look at me. I got a chance to look at his face for the first time really. His nose was thick and wide. His thin upper and lower lips met in a straight horizontal line above a broad, deeply cleaved chin. His ears were huge and suck out from both sides of his cropped head. He wasn’t handsome really. He looked more brutal than I remembered him. The only soft thing about his face was his eyes: deep, bottomless, and blue.

“Looks like the snow is gonna make getting’ down the mountain hard.” He smiled, exposing huge thick white teeth.

I didn’t say anything, just shook my head.

I’m going to pull up to the old Bermann place and wait out the snow.

The Bermann place was an old abandoned shack we used to say was haunted when we were kids. It was built in the late 1800’s as a frontier homestead house with two rooms, a loft, front and back porch, and stone fireplace.

It wasn’t more than a few hundred yards up the road.

Attached Files:

3. D_Miltie Orgasmic

We drove up to the Bermann place and through the snow I noticed a light was on inside.

Damn, I thought this place was abandoned. The smell of burning firewood filled the air.

Trooper Dennis got out, opened the door and reached in grabbing me by the shoulders.

“Git on in, Jones.”

“I didn’t know anyone was living here,” I said.

He said, “I am”.

With one hand dominating my shoulder and the other a shoving a cigar into his mouth, he stuck his huge black booted foot out and kicked the door open.

A burst of hot air hit me.

He pushed me toward an old couch in the middle of the room facing the massive stone fireplace.

I fell, face first, into a pile of dirty laundry. I heard him slam the door. I was face-to-face with the front of a pair of white cotton briefs stretched obscenely at the crotch. My nose breathed in the thick spunk of man sweat.

He grabbed me up from the dirty clothes and set me up on the edge of the couch.

I heard the police scanner in the corner of room crackle to life and the dispatcher talked about heavy snow warnings for the NC Black Mountains above 4000’, an elevation we were already well above.

“Don’t sound like we’re goin’ nowhere.”

He pulled his troopers’ hat off his thick head and the heavy jacket off his thick body and moved over to where I sat. His legs bowed as much as I remembered them, accentuated now by his height and mass.

“You know, Jones, I haven’t forgotten the ribbin’ you and your buddies used to give me. I joined the Marines after you left the mountains, you know. “

“So what?” I said sarcastically.

“I’ll show you ‘so what’, Jones, you punk. This is between me and you, now,” he said and lights the cigar hanging out of his mouth.

“I hear you suck cock down in Charlotte. That true, Jones?”

How’d he hear that? My head races.

“I always know’d you was queer,” he says turning his head to the side, a half smile on his thick face, looking straight at me.

I looked away confirming what he said wordlessly looking down at the hard, rough hewed wood floor.

“That’s what I thought,” he said, the smile complete; his lower lip rose up to cover his top and stretching the cleft in his chin. I was looking at the cigar between his grossly oversized fingers and beyond them, the black NC trooper boots that went up to his calves.

He turns away and toward the fire. He flicks the small bit of cigar and couple of logs on the fire and goes over to the wall by the stairs leading up to the loft to kill the light burning there.
    His outline in the fire caught my attention. He was solid. If he wanted to bash me now there wasn’t anything I could do to stop it.

He kicked off one, then the other boot and walked over to look out the window.

“Sure is snowin’ now. She’s gonna be a big one.” His voice wasn’t as rough now.

He picked up a box from the table grabbed another cigar and lights it.

“You know, Jones, I learned a lot in the Marines. I learned how to fight and how to care less about shitholes like you.” He was towering over me again and blew a long stream of smoke into my face.

“Look Dennis, I suck and I was wrong to give you a hard time when we were coming up. I’ve learned a lot too about being a better person. I was wrong and I’m sorry.”

“Fuck you, Jones.”

He shoved the cigar into his mouth and pushed my face into his crotch.

My face smashed into a mass under the skin of his uniform.

“When I saw you goin’ up the mountain, I said to myself, I’m either gonna crack his face with my fists or bust him open with my cock,” he said.

My face was buried in the fabric of the uniform held there by his massive paws. He stepped back and I sucked air into my lungs and strained against the handcuffs that held my arms behind my back.

He took one hand, grabbed the cigar and held it next to my cheek.

“You see, Jones, you might not know this but my bowed legs don’t tell the whole story. You know those horses I used to ride? These legs are good for two things, riding and housin’ a horse cock. You boy, are gonna service me and before the night’s over, you ain’t gonna be walkin’ right.”

He pushed me back face down on the couch and tore off the thick black belt around his waist. He took out a large knife and cut a hole in my jeans. I looked around and see the belt clenched between his teeth. He drops the knife, reaches down and with both hands rips a giant hole in my jeans exposing my ass.

“Sweet ass, Jones; just like I remembered it.”

In an instant, the thick belt is in the air and coming down on my bare ass. SMAK!

I arch my back and try to cover my ass with my cuffed hands.

Dennis grabs me by the cuffs and lifts my ass up in the air. SMAK!

I’m immobilized. SMAK!

“STOP! PLEASE!”

He pushes me back down and I’m face-to-face with his dirty briefs again. A moment passes.

I hear something tear and feel him pull my head up with his bear-like hands. With the other, he pasted a wide piece of duck tape over my mouth.

“You pussy,” he says, and pushes me back down.

SMAK! SMAK! SMAK!

“Hurt boy?” I turn my head and see him; the tip of his tongue clenched between his teeth, as the belt rises up and slams back down onto my bare ass. SMAK!

Tears run down my face; I’m literally unable to speak; unable to protest.

He stops and I hear nothing. The next things I notice is the heavy, hot, weight of something drop onto one of my ass cheeks. He’s kneeling behind me.

“Feel that boy?” He growls.

What the fuck is it, I wonder, but shake my head in the affirmative. I feel something, that’s for certain.

He crawls off and grabs my hair with his massive fist. He pulls me up and I’m face-to-face now with his waist. Through my tears I spy what looks a huge hanging mass of hose. As the tears dry in the heat of the room and pain of his beating of my ass subsides, the outline of his cock in the flickering light of the fireplace becomes clearer.

Through the tape covering my mouth I gasp.

Dense brown hair at the top of his thick pubic bone is the start of the thick and fleshy half-human, half-horse cock that hangs down between the broad expanse of his legs.

Attached Files:

• !.jpg
      !.jpg
      File size:
      24.8 KB
      Views:
  4. D_Miltie Orgasmic

The sheer length of his cock is made more ridiculous by the length of skin hanging off the end of his cock and silhouetting his cock head but ends so completely past the end of it that the opening at the end is a small opening. How this massive cock ever gets hard and how the skin manages to stretch over his cock head is a complete, disturbing, mystery to me at first.

“You ready to work, Jones?”

I manage to shake my head.

He reaches down to the pile of his trooper uniform and retrieves the keys to the handcuffs. “We won’t be needin’ them cuffs just yet.”

“In fact, if you’re a good bitch we might not need ‘em agin,” he says and unlocks the cuffs.

He grabs me by the hair and forces me to the floor in front of him.

He rips the tape off my face and I grimace. He looks at through me with his blue eyes and tells me to open my mouth.

His cock is in my mouth and down my throat. He grabs hold of the base of his cock, his own massive hand doesn’t make it all the around, and he pushed deeper. He’s past my gag reflex and still over half of his cock is outside my head.

He pauses and holds his cock inside me. He pulls out dragging his foreskin out and rests the end at the opening of my mouth.

“Chew it bitch,” he orders me.

I’m totally turned on by the taste of his thick foreskin in my mouth and use my tongue and teeth to bite and pull on the mass of skin at the end of his cock.

He moans and his cock grows harder.

Through the opening of the skin at the tip of his cock, his cum slit and head start to emerge. I waste no time driving my tongue into the slit of his cock and then between the thick skin wrapped tightly around the head of his cock.

His cock gets even harder and I watch as the incredible length and mass expands and the distance between the cock head in my mouth and the hairy base of his cock grows greater.

His hands are on his wide hips now and he actually steps back to give his cock room to extend and expand. Between his bowed legs are two balls, one bigger and lower than the other in a nearly hairless sack. As he rocks forward to feed me more of his horsecock, his ball sack swings like a pendulum.

With more pressure, more of his massive pole presses deeper down my throat and past my gag reflex again. I try to back up but his giant paws are behind my head pushing forward and still half of him is outside mouth quickly reaching its ability to stretch to accommodate him.

He pulls out and his hard cock concedes to its own weight and falls between his legs. I put one, then two hands on it but my fingers barely make it half-way around and ½ of the length is still exposed. His cockhead is straining the skin wrapped tightly around it when I hear him grunt and watch as the skin falls back around the base of his cockhead. The head is completely exposed now and a giant glob of clear liquid runs out of the end.

I quickly move to catch it with my tongue and hear him say, “Good boy.”

“Yes, sir” I said reflexively, and he when grinned it was clear I was saying the right thing.

He reached over and pulled out a small brown bottle. He twisted off the cap and held it up to my nostril.

“Breathe in deeply through your nose,” he told me, “and hold your breath”.

I immediately felt the temperature of my body rise and my head swim. I was in ecstasy. I leaned back and looked at his body. It was huge and strong. His nipples were huge too and surrounded by hair. His horse-like cock and bull-like balls hung between his massive, muscled, bowed legs.

He held the tiny bottle to my other nostril and then did the same himself. His cock throbbed and his ball sack contracted. He pushed my head to the back of the couch and climbed up over me. With one massive fist gripping the base of his cock he used the other massive hand to clamp my nose shut and pushed his cock into my throat.

I felt the back of my throat collapse and he pressed forward and down my throat into my gut. Still almost a ¼ of his cock was outside my throat and he pulled out. He release my nose and pushed forward again until over ½ of his horsecock was inside me and then, he paused, held it there and only when it was clear that I was going to choke did he pull out.

The little brown bottle was back. It was driving me crazy. He wasted no time and rammed his cock into my mouth. The back of my throat caved in and he was all the way in. He moaned and I felt his huge balls slam heavy on the outside of my throat. He pulled out to the tip of his cock head and dropped back in until he hit the resistance of my gag reflex. He slapped my face and it gave way. This time he didn’t retreat. His thick slab of cock was down my throat and he waited there a moment before pulling out.

He gave me another snort of the brown bottle and returned to filling my throat. With each thrust his cock grew in width and length and tears welled-up in my eyes but all resistance was lost and he knew it.

He turned me around and put my head over the end of the couch. He positioned himself to destroy my throat.

His cock barely hung down now. It was straight up.

Massive veins ran along the top of it.

The bottom was one massive broad cum shaft that led from his tightening bull sack to his cock head.

He brought out the brown bottle once more and I greedily inhaled in both nostrils. He did the same.

The rape of my throat began.

Without regard to the resistance at the back of my throat, he slammed past it. His balls hit the side of the couch.

He pulled out and rammed his massive cock all the way back inside me.

I put my hands up to try to stop him. He grabbed them and held them down.

He went in and out a few times, pulled out, stood back peered down at my gapped open mouth and throat and my throat juices covering his massive cock.

He placed one massive paw on the space below my Adam’s apple and just above my chest bone and drove in with all his powerful body in force behind him until he (and I) could feel his cock head reach his hand on the outside of my chest.

He stopped there.

I tried to stop him again by pushing against his thick legs and tight stomach. He pulled my hands aways and held them down.

He pulled out. I saw his massive cock head and immense length looking angry now.

He balls raced up to meet his body and disappeared.

I tried to move. He pushed down harder.

He drove back in and stopped. It was torture.

His mouth opened and he growled like an animal.

He thrust forward and I felt my guts turn into a burning hole.

He pulled out of my throat and his cock was still spewing hot cum like a fire hose.

His cum shot over the other side of the couch. His cock bounced again and cum spewed out and hit the wall on the other side of the room.

He grab hold of his balls sucked up into his body, pulled them down, and aimed directly at my gapped open and abused mouth and throat. A stream of cum went down my throat and my gag reflex sprung back to life. I choked.

He aimed and fired at down my throat again. Cum came out of my nose.

Finally, he grabbed his cock and balls at the base with my massive fist and squeezed hard.

“DARN BOY,” he yelled.

He fell forward and on top of me. I just about died when I heard him say,

“Can’t let all that seed go just yet. Night’s still early. We still got some breedin’ to do.”

Attached Files:

5. D_Miltie Orgasmic

Thanks for the feedback, y'aw!

6. MonsterLuvr

MonsterLuvr Member

Hot, hot, HOT! Please don't stop.

7. Bigadmirer323

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Rougher than I usually like but you write it so well that I couldn't help but being turned on and shooting w load! Great job!

8. D_Miltie Orgasmic

He turned me around and put my head over the end of the couch. He positioned himself to destroy my throat.

His cock barely hung down now. It was straight up.

Massive veins ran along the top of it.

The bottom was one massive broad cum shaft that led from his tightening bull sack to his cock head.

He brought out the brown bottle once more and I greedily inhaled in both nostrils. He did the same.

The rape of my throat began.

Without regard to the resistance at the back of my throat, he slammed past it. His balls hit the side of the couch.

He pulled out and rammed his massive cock all the way back inside me.

I put my hands up to try to stop him. He grabbed them and held them down.

He went in and out a few times, pulled out, stood back peered down at my gapped open mouth and throat and my throat juices covering his massive cock.

He placed one massive paw on the space below my Adam’s apple and just above my chest bone and drove in with all his powerful body in force behind him until he (and I) could feel his cock head reach his hand on the outside of my chest.

He stopped there.

I tried to stop him again by pushing against his thick legs and tight stomach. He pulled my hands aways and held them down.

He pulled out. I saw his massive cock head and immense length looking angry now.

He balls raced up to meet his body and disappeared.

I tried to move. He pushed down harder.

He drove back in and stopped. It was torture.

His mouth opened and he growled like an animal.

He thrust forward and I felt my guts turn into a burning hole.

When he pulled out of my throat, his cock was still spewing hot cum like a fire hose spraying my body covering it in thick globs of hot seed.

I looked up, saw his cum hole open and as he let another guttural roar, watched him let out a stream that shot over my body and hit the other side of the couch. He wasn’t done.

His cock bounced again and cum spewed out and hit the wall on the other side of the room.

He grab hold of his balls sucked up into his body, pulled them down, and aimed his twitching cum slit directly at my gapped open and abused mouth and throat.

A stream of hot cum shot out and my gag reflex sprung back to life. I choked.

He grabbed the base of his cock squeezed.

It had to be over but I watched as the cum channel running along the base of his cock expanded and convulsed again.

He aimed and fired down my throat again. Cum came out of my nose.

Finally, with both massive fists, he grabbed his cock root, clamped down on his balls and squeezed hard.

“DARN BOY!” he yelled.

He fell forward and on top of me.

I couldn’t believe the sheer quantity of cum that had just come out of this man and filled my guts, covered my body, the couch and walls. I never thought I’d see anything like it again in my life.

Imagine then that I nearly died when I heard him say, “Sorry Jones, I had to stop. I can’t let all my seed come out just yet. The night’s still early. We still got some breedin’ to do.”

9. D_Miltie Orgasmic

..more pix

Attached Files:

#9 D_Miltie Orgasmic, Nov 5, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 5, 2010
  10. MonsterLuvr

MonsterLuvr Member

Why did you reposted the most recent part twice?

11. rd62624

Gold Member

great story!

12. blackbottom2

Gold Member

Albums:
    Love it

i usually prefer a bit more detail about the taste and smells of a sexy rough guy like him

13. silvertriumph2

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
  14. ramsgate18

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    more, more

15. D_Miltie Orgasmic

Blackbottom2 -- thanks for the feedback; knowing what flips everyone's switches make writing these stories easier!

16. Londonfields

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    yes, excellent. very sexy

17. blackbottom2

Gold Member

Albums:
    What in particular i like about your style is the dominance element in the guy, along with the taste the touch the texture to me thats a thrill far more in fine detail than a humongous cock but with little descriptive detail

18. teutonicos

teutonicos Member

Albums:
    Fuck,my dinner burned on the stove.-Great story,extremely well told and hot pictures to liven up the whole thing. Thanks a lot !!

19. XXLJohn1955

XXLJohn1955 New Member

Albums:
    Damn. I still can't see straight. This story made me blast a fat load.

20. jockstrapfetish

Draft saved Draft deleted