Boymusclebrazil - Onlyfans

RonBSoCal

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Have you guys seen his last video on onlyfans? He kissed the other guy in the end of the video. Was it a real kiss in your opinion?
Was it his husband or some other collab? Given his marriage, I'd be surprised if his hubby is comfortable with Rodrigo engaging in a full-on make-out session with another dude.

Or did we finally decide that their marriage is now just a business arrangement?

RonBSoCal

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
He kissed this guy in the end of the video. (But we can’t see the mouths in the video so we can’t really know if it’s a real kiss)
Haven't seen the actual video, but your center grab pretty clearly shows Rodrigo planting his mouth on the other guy – who appears to not be his husband/partner. Unless their faces just "accidentally" bumped.

Wrestler9165

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Haven't seen the actual video, but your center grab pretty clearly shows Rodrigo planting his mouth on the other guy – who appears to not be his husband/partner. Unless their faces just "accidentally" bumped.
Yeah I saw the video, it is definitely a real kiss, no doubt.

RonBSoCal

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
by close friends and they already declared themselves on Instagram on Renan's birthday.
Okay, then... if they are no longer a committed couple, then maybe we fans can look forward to Rodrigo getting more adventurous with men on camera. My vote is for body hair – chest, treasure trail, pubes, butt, thighs.... Pleeeeeze let it all grow.
;)

Reactions: Otterslacks

coachbruno

Experimental Member
Media
I talked to Rodrigo a while ago on WhatsApp and also with his husband Renan?? Yes, and they are both extremely friendly...

The two are well resolved and agreed to open a relationship with some rules?? And this guy in the video is called MICK...

If they are happy like this, we as fans must respect and support without speculation, right?? NOTE: the 3 guys are beautiful...

RonBSoCal

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The two are well resolved and agreed to open a relationship with some rules??
So why the question marks? This begs the obvious question: What are the "rules"?

Of course we must respect their decision... whatever they're content with. None of our business. But one has to be naturally curious: If Rodrigo is fondling another dude's cock and now kissing another guy, I wonder what their agreed-upon limits might be. I.e., how far can we expect to see him go in the future?