Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Anyone experienced or enjoy Big Penis Humiliation.

I have literally no idea what this is, or have never heard of it. I've heard of sph, but never thought that bph could be a thing. Could you explain more or give an example?

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
For instance a man is teased because his dick is so big he can’t have sex with someone because his dick doesn’t fit. So the guy with the smaller dick does and makes fun of him.

There are very few dicks that are too big to have sex with, at least with a woman since a vagina is very adaptable. An asshole or even mouth, yeah, that might be another story.

But even if that was the case and the smaller dick guy chooses to make fun of him, the big dick guy can always then turn around and using his penis as a club, beat the little man silly. Thus any attempt at humiliation would be a Pyrrhic victory.

littleguy2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Anyone experienced or enjoy Big Penis Humiliation.
As a guy with a small dick I cannot imagine ever trying or wanting to humiliate a guy who is lucky enough to have a big dick. I don’t like sph either

Reactions: 1297396

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Apparently, in classical art and literature, the small penis was revered, and large penises were portrayed only on unsavory or evil characters:
The Real Reason That Men in Classical Portrayals Were Given Small Manhoods

This is an old photo of me at the Folsom Fair in San Francisco. Although I didn't know it at the time, it was taken by a photographer working for a fruitcake conservative website (yes, they had them back then, too), to illustrate the immoral depravity of San Francisco (and smear Miller Beer, whose sponsorship is seen on my cup).

IMG_6274a.jpg

It soon appeared on their website, accompanied by a caption about my evil depravity. Since I'm just standing there (admittedly in minimal clothing), with a completely flaccid dick, not touching myself, and not doing anything depraved, how did the "journalist" know I was depraved? Simple, he said my cock was so large that I must be depraved. So I guess there is something like Big Penis Humiliation, even today...

D

deleted1138933

Big penis humiliation is not possible. Nothing anybody can say can humiliate or embarrass someone with a big dick as, in order to humiliate someone, there needs to be a negative/undesirable aspect trait or characteristic, as none of that exists in a large penis, nothing.

As far as the classical art argument, small penises were not necessarily perceived as desirable in a purely sexual aspect. It was what it represented (reason, judgment, self-control, etc) unlike the large one representing lust, abandon, etc) in essence the large one was physically sexually desirable.