MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yes. 32Gs are very large boobs. A large cup size with a small band size ratio. So, a petite woman with huge boobs would rock that bra.

Also.. that underwire is so gonna poke out in less than 4 months. A traitorous garment that it is.

Holly Doors

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
@LaFemme @EllieP ,
For every day wear for my health not just my comfort I always go for a wide band and wide straps, I can't cope with having all the weight hanging from the straps I need a good band and design that supports from underneath.
Often when I've worn a more attractive bra to go with a dress or particular top when I'm out somewhere I've ended up pulling a pair of strap cushions out my bag before the day's out, I don't like having to use them but after a while it doesn't take long to start getting pressure sores on the shoulders:confused:
It always seems so difficult to get the perfect combination of something attractive and sexy that has good support and decent width straps that actually fits well also. I think the closest I've found to the perfect combo is the superbra from Panache X

Reactions: LaFemme and EllieP

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
@LaFemme @EllieP ,
For every day wear for my health not just my comfort I always go for a wide band and wide straps, I can't cope with having all the weight hanging from the straps I need a good band and design that supports from underneath.
Often when I've worn a more attractive bra to go with a dress or particular top when I'm out somewhere I've ended up pulling a pair of strap cushions out my bag before the day's out, I don't like having to use them but after a while it doesn't take long to start getting pressure sores on the shoulders:confused:
It always seems so difficult to get the perfect combination of something attractive and sexy that has good support and decent width straps that actually fits well also. I think the closest I've found to the perfect combo is the superbra from Panache X

I eventually had to cry uncle when even the pads wouldn't help. The doctor said that damage to my neck is permanent. Fortunately, I can work around it, but the immense relief from downsizing the girls is the real payoff for me. I put up with that for far too long, unfortunately.

Every so often my neck will "catch," and it'll be a reminder of how it was. I still feel thankful that I had the nerve to pull the trigger. And I would recommend that to anyone suffering - find a good plastic surgeon. Work with them to get your insurance provider to understand the health risk. My insurance company had no problem complying. That's when I felt stupid for not doing it earlier.

But still, even though I've dropped a few cup sizes, there is no other relief like unhooking the booby girdle when I get home in the evening!

Holly Doors

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I eventually had to cry uncle when even the pads wouldn't help. The doctor said that damage to my neck is permanent. Fortunately, I can work around it, but the immense relief from downsizing the girls is the real payoff for me. I put up with that for far too long, unfortunately.

Every so often my neck will "catch," and it'll be a reminder of how it was. I still feel thankful that I had the nerve to pull the trigger. And I would recommend that to anyone suffering - find a good plastic surgeon. Work with them to get your insurance provider to understand the health risk. My insurance company had no problem complying. That's when I felt stupid for not doing it earlier.

But still, even though I've dropped a few cup sizes, there is no other relief like unhooking the booby girdle when I get home in the evening!

So sorry to hear you have permanent neck damage hunni :( but so pleased that you're a lot better now and have some relief :)
I truly believe that people have no clue what it's like carrying so much weight around all the time, I'm in the UK and surgery wouldn't be an issue here whether I did it privately or thru the state which is always a comfort. I think I'm pretty lucky as I've never really suffered with my neck or back badly, if anything it's my upper back between the shoulders that gives a reminding twinge occasionally but on the whole I've been lucky so far. I guess I probably put up with a lot more than I admit to myself tho, it may be an avenue I'll have to go down as the girls slowly keep migrating South!
It doesn't help that my weight is always up and down (I've never been skinny but I gain easily) it always goes mostly on my bust, hips and bottom. With my last increase in weight I've even shocked myself now having to wear a J/JJ cup in one an L!!! And that's UK sizes o_O
I'm a big woman anyway but I take up more than half the damn bed which is crazy, I think deep down I'm also a little scared of surgery tbh. How did you feel pre op hunni, were you anxious, nervous or worried about anything? X

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I wear a 38g. They are quite large to the rest of my body proportions I was definitely blessed in the breast Department. But when they were handing out asses I was too busy playing with my boobs to get in line.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So sorry to hear you have permanent neck damage hunni :( but so pleased that you're a lot better now and have some relief :)
I truly believe that people have no clue what it's like carrying so much weight around all the time, I'm in the UK and surgery wouldn't be an issue here whether I did it privately or thru the state which is always a comfort. I think I'm pretty lucky as I've never really suffered with my neck or back badly, if anything it's my upper back between the shoulders that gives a reminding twinge occasionally but on the whole I've been lucky so far. I guess I probably put up with a lot more than I admit to myself tho, it may be an avenue I'll have to go down as the girls slowly keep migrating South!
It doesn't help that my weight is always up and down (I've never been skinny but I gain easily) it always goes mostly on my bust, hips and bottom. With my last increase in weight I've even shocked myself now having to wear a J/JJ cup in one an L!!! And that's UK sizes o_O
I'm a big woman anyway but I take up more than half the damn bed which is crazy, I think deep down I'm also a little scared of surgery tbh. How did you feel pre op hunni, were you anxious, nervous or worried about anything? X

Oh, no question I was scared of going under the knife. I kept thinking it was elective surgery, and in a way it was. But I hoped so much that it would be a relief, and it certainly was.

All in all it took about three months from the first consult to the day of surgery. Then there was like six months of followup. But those three months were some pretty heavy thought. During the final visit to the doctor before surgery my husband had to attend for counseling.

The doctor asked if he had any questions. Hubby asked what kind of complications I might experience. The doctor looked at him and said "Well, she could die."

I saw the smirk, but Cap didn't, and he rose from his seat. "I never lost one yet, but that is a complication with any surgery."

Funniest part of the whole deal? Showing husband a three-ring binder full of "after" pictures of patients. Just boobs. Boobs and boobs.

"Pick one you like."

I never saw him stammer so much!

"She already picked one. Hers."

Reactions: Holly Doors

Holly Doors

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I wear a 38g. They are quite large to the rest of my body proportions I was definitely blessed in the breast Department. But when they were handing out asses I was too busy playing with my boobs to get in line.

My behind has it's own postcode, don't worry for one second hunni a big bottom is a pain in the bottom (excuse the pun) riding on some the train's we have here now in the UK I'm always trying to shrink myself up if a stranger's sitting next to me and don't get me started if I need to pee on said train X