Lucky Blue Smith
Worshipped Member
This is a magazine called “Celebrity Sleuth”. It’s the only issue they ever did with celebrity men, I think. Or do you mean his Playgirl?I still have it up in the attic!
This is a magazine called “Celebrity Sleuth”. It’s the only issue they ever did with celebrity men, I think. Or do you mean his Playgirl?I still have it up in the attic!
What movie is this?Love this so much. If you look closely you can see Brad’s sexy balls jiggling.
View attachment 155936761
What
What movie is this?
Do you really think so?I think they purposely added this scene so gay men can become horny and jerk off to this again and again. This scene is better than porn
what did he say on oprah??Brad Pitt just turned 61. In the 90s - was there a hotter man on the planet? The Playgirl published those nudes - he sounded genuinely embarrased on Oprah. but damn son, he had it all
I loved that scenebradpitt Brad ass naked gif *
View attachment 163366381
.
fuck meThe burden of beauty. He's been extraordinary looking at every age and stage in life.
Brad PItt.
I would love to suck him. Daddy.Semi?
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.