Braden Wellman (@braden_wellman on tiktok)

Lasagna34

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A lot of y'all be begging people to post the pics and vids in this forum. If we do that, then they just gonna get taken down within a few hours. Also, nobody posting them because we not tryna get banned. There is literally no point in posting them in here. judge-judy-think.gif

magdarh87

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A lot of y'all be begging people to post the pics and vids in this forum. If we do that, then they just gonna get taken down within a few hours. Also, nobody posting them because we not tryna get banned. There is literally no point in posting them in here. View attachment 128126481
Except that’s the sole purpose of this site

MeloniSees

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Exactly! And yeah okay, I see the point in getting the page shut down. Why even openly discuss it on a public forum and not expect people to comment or be interested? Seems gatekeepy and baiting. Then again, I can’t use my head.

Why not dm it and hit a note about it not being placed on the main forum? Odd to wanna just shame people

Reactions: ElioRockwell

Lasagna34

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Not when those said posts get taken down almost instantly, and people get warnings and possible bans. I understand y'all want to see it, and there is nothing wrong with asking for someone to pm you it. However, a lot y'all are asking people to simply post it in the forum, and no one tryna do that given the consequences of that choice.