Bradlee Wannemacher/ Martin

L_P_S_G_U_Y

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
there are dick and ass pics as well as some short jerking/cum shots but don’t sub for more than a month to see - he’ll post once a month if you’re lucky. he’s also started deleting things and reposting them a month or two later.

lastly, if you’ve bought anything ppv on his free acct, it’s probably posted on the pay one. guy is a scam ..

ps - if the stock market is doing badly, he’s more likely to discount. gotta make the payments on his purses.
Good info, thanks

L_P_S_G_U_Y

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
there are dick and ass pics as well as some short jerking/cum shots but don’t sub for more than a month to see - he’ll post once a month if you’re lucky. he’s also started deleting things and reposting them a month or two later.

lastly, if you’ve bought anything ppv on his free acct, it’s probably posted on the pay one. guy is a scam ..

ps - if the stock market is doing badly, he’s more likely to discount. gotta make the payments on his purses.
Ahhh, one reason I considered resubbing is it showed a lot of new videos posted since I last subbed. But if he's rotating things in and out, that means those numbers are inflated. Will be taking a pass on Brad unless he does another deep discount and posts something good (like his recent sex scenes) that is not PPV -- but that seems unlikely for the time being.

Admiralw238

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Did he ever post any content with that Carson guy? Brad said he was gonna swallow his cum and bottom for Carson when he visited LA, but I’ve seen nothing…
From memory he posted a 40 second video of him sucking a straight friend on his free OF that he want $50 for.

Reactions: 6798491

Horny4bigballs

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He’s totally watching this thread. Guess what you can buy for $45 .. a 1 minute video of him sucking Carson’s dick. Act fast, 24 hours only!
No way lol And not a 1 minute vid of him sucking Carson’s dick… It must not include him swallowing the load…

L_P_S_G_U_Y

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Honestly, I miss Martin.

Not with Bradlee, but I hate once they broke up he basically became all private again.

Follow his Insta (iammartinmartinez) -- he posts stories pretty much daily, and he's becoming a somewhat mainstream celeb, I believe thanks mainly to his role in Magnum PI

Twitter too: @itsmartymart

TaylorFedds

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Reactions: gabriel celaya