Braless ?

B_Bette

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I hate bras, even "comfortable" ones, and I only wear one when I absolutely have to.

Pumblechook

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It appears there is are some extreme feelings on bras. The first few posts when the topic started had all the women saying, "I must not ever be without my precious bra," whereas the latter posts have been to the effect of, "bras must DIE!"

It does seem to me that having to wear one all the time would be somewhat unconfortable and to be avoided when possible. Although, there are certainly instances where one might be preferred, i.e. something you'd be wearing a suit for or dressing up in uncomfortable "fancy" clothes to begin with - banquet, interview, some jobs, etc.

I can definitely say from having to wear a cup to play football for years in the past, and only a couple hours a day at that, that I could never, ever, wear such an uncomfortable device in everyday life (supposing it were "required" the way bras appear to be socially).

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Even with fancy clothes or in formal situations I go braless, it isn't like breasts are some ugly growths that should be hidden away, every woman has them in one form or another, everyone has nipples, I don't see any problem with going braless in any circumstance.

les123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Even with fancy clothes or in formal situations I go braless, it isn't like breasts are some ugly growths that should be hidden away, every woman has them in one form or another, everyone has nipples, I don't see any problem with going braless in any circumstance.

Hi SpoiledPrincess... exactly my point

Pumblechook

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

lol, I don't either :) I would prefer that no one had to wear them unless they felt they needed or wanted to. But you can't deny that the current social norm in those situations is that a woman wears a bra. That is all I referred to. Unfortunately, a small group of people does not get to decide what everyone does. And even more unfortunately, (harmless) people aren't just allowed to live completely as they wish without receiving some kind of judgement or restrictions levied upon them.

cofrader

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well..dont know if its turn on...but what I can say is that I still can go braless and I dont have small breasts..gravity did not affected me bad yet.

Sure I cant wear light t-shirts with wrong kind of bra, must be no show though ones because dark nipples will showing.I usually travel by airplanes without bras...dont know why but it seems my breasts on planes get fuller and its annoying be trapped on it etc. Than if you catch a cute brunette running or walking fast on airports concourses with full breasts moving freely and cool ..it must be me. LOL...:cool: :biggrin1:
Hi, Honey Bunny.
I dont want gravity affecting your breasts. You know that i have allways a helping hand for you... or two:biggrin1:.
I once flight without boxer, i was returning from a brazilian beach and i forgot to leave a boxer unpacked.
The fight attendant gave me some looks but that was all.

Thats makes me wonder...
What if you have a piercing there? Does anyone have an experience with the metal detector? Should you have to show them that cant harm anyone:wink:

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Since I have nipples that tend to harden easily, and breasts that tend to jiggle, I almost never go out in public without a bra. Yes, my breasts definitely attract attention when I'm not wearing a bra. Even though they're not huge, they're definitely noticeable while jiggling with hard nipples (especially if you can see the areola through a light-colored shirt, which is another issue with going braless).

I will say this, though: I hate the feeling of having a bra on. The very first things I do when I get home (and know I'm not going right back out again) is take off my shoes and my bra.

I've heard people say in the past that going around without a bra will make your tits sag. I don't think this is true. I'm 35, have gone around braless a lot, and my tits aren't too damned bad.

Could be that the braless thing is a myth...or it could be that mine are just not big and heavy enough to sag that much...:redface: :tongue: :wink:

I agree. I have the same nipple issues and I HATE bras. But, in my job can't have nipples pointing things out to people who are supposed to be listening to what I am teaching them!
Yeah, no sag here either Holly. Dunno why, really. perhaps it is a size thing, or hereditary- (ah, SISSY its you!!) but there are larger breasted women who can easily go braless and look nice.
what was that test? the pencil test? put a pencil under your boob, if it stays, you need to wear a bra, if it drops you don't. LOL I have never been able to get a pencil to stay under my boob unless I glued it!!:biggrin1:

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
But, in my job can't have nipples pointing things out to people who are supposed to be listening to what I am teaching them!

Tell me you're not a teacher...to what age group? :eek: (schoolboy fantasies never die!)

I like bras that accentuate a females figure, but not overtly so. I enjoy the taese of taking them off, tracing the outline with fingertips... and of course, what lies underneath. For me it's the continuaton of the low-cut top or short skirt, you know its there, but you cant quite see it! A bra is one step closer :tongue:

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Tell me you're not a teacher...to what age group? :eek: (schoolboy fantasies never die!)

I like bras that accentuate a females figure, but not overtly so. I enjoy the taese of taking them off, tracing the outline with fingertips... and of course, what lies underneath. For me it's the continuaton of the low-cut top or short skirt, you know its there, but you cant quite see it! A bra is one step closer :tongue:

lordie no- good thing- I know what 14 year old boys are like! But I know how to play act being a schoolteacher :)
Social Worker/Case manager
ah yes, the bra can be very erotic hence why there are so many beautiful ones that I DO like to wear- and find a guy like you who knows what to do with his fingertips.............

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
lordie no- good thing- I know what 14 year old boys are like! But I know how to play act being a schoolteacher :)
Social Worker/Case manager
ah yes, the bra can be very erotic hence why there are so many beautiful ones that I DO like to wear- and find a guy like you who knows what to do with his fingertips.............

the slightest touch is sometimes the best, "sometimes UK" just became a whole lot more intriguing :tongue:

SurferGirlCA

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Going braless for me would depend on:

a) the circumstances/activity (not going braless when I go for a run - ouch)

b) the company (at work? not professional-not happening)

c) the attire (something sheer would reveal more than I might want, as Gisella and I have similar coloring, I think)

d) the desired effect (sure, sometimes it's fun)

Having said that, I prefer to wear as little as possible around the house. :wink:

diamond

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
GOING OUT WITHOUT A BRA?!!!! God I wish....Nope can't do it, not with 38 D small DD. I envy the girls who can. I agree with Holly, first thing I do when i get home, is take my high heel shoes off and my bra.

lemont77

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I go without bras at home. Not in public, though. My boobs are too big and I don't like the way they look without a bra. I don't see what's so hot about it, unless you have perky breasts, but none of my boyfriends seemed to mind me going without a bra. :)

I think, lil'bit, it depends on the guy! I like it! I also like bras...especially when I'm removing them! lol

I think it comes down to comfort...what are YOU comfortable with? If you prefer to not where a bra, then don't! Who gives a crap what other people think?

I once heard a girl say that "Women don't dress to go out thinking about what the guys are going to say! When they get dressed, they think about what other WOMEN are going to say!" That made a lot of sense to me. Guys are fairly simple...have boobs? We like them!

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This reminds me... I saw a woman the other day that reminded me why I wear a bra. She was walking down the street in my town... she had big boobs, I dunno what size, but at least a D cup... and she had no bra... they were almost to her waistline. Looked very white-trash to me.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I once heard a girl say that "Women don't dress to go out thinking about what the guys are going to say! When they get dressed, they think about what other WOMEN are going to say!" That made a lot of sense to me. Guys are fairly simple...have boobs? We like them!
I've heard that over the years and it just isn't true for me. Most of my friends are men so maybe that explains it.

Braless? That's the beauty of B cups. Bras aren't always necessary.

lemont77

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've heard that over the years and it just isn't true for me. Most of my friends are men so maybe that explains it.

Braless? That's the beauty of B cups. Bras aren't always necessary.

Yes, that is very nice...however, sometimes seeing a large-chested women without a bra is very, very nice. Especially when viewed naked, from below. :wink:

I like them in and out of bras...I like them all!

missnatallia

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I hate wearing a bra, but I almost always do in public. This is for a couple of reasons:

1) I worried that if I don't, they will eventually sag; they are nice and perky and I want them to stay that way! :biggrin1:

2) My nipples are sensitive, so whenever I don't wear a bra, they are hard and show. This is ok sometimes and can be sexy, but when I need people to take me seriously, this doesn't tend to work (at least not in my experience :tongue:)

les123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi Holly
Let me know how it's going ... being braless... I guarantee it'll do more good than harm !

Cya later Les

Fascinating, again.

The points presented in the above article also make me wonder whether regular breast massage might have some of the same benefits -- improving circulation and removing toxins. Hmmm.....:biggrin1:

I may not be able to do it under a lot of outfits, but maybe I'll try putting on my hospital scrubs without a bra and see what I think. If it's not too provocative, and still looks professional, I might try it for a bit. Some of my non-work outfits need a bra to drape more attractively, but I'm guessing if I eliminated bra wear under my scrubs, I would cut out 40 hours a week of bra wearing, not counting lunches, my commute, and after-work errands.

And whenever I do wear a bra, I wonder if I should massage my breasts (or have someone else massage them):smile: after I remove the annoying undergarment. :wink:

Once again, even if it doesn't turn out to be scientifically proven, I figure it's worth thinking about. A lot of women eat crazy diets, etc. to prevent breast cancer, so why not this?

I hate wearing the fucking things anyway.

Lito

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Love it. Love big breasts... the natural bouncing... and yes, the hanging. I like everything about it. I do agree, though, that big breasts swinging free can be problematic for women, as they attract too much attention.