Braless

beretta216

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Agreed, ThongerDude. Wholeheartedly agreed. There's this one chick I see in the local bar I go to now and then, she wears a tight black top, with a KICKASS cut on the shirt, that reveals the cleavage all the way down, but still keeps everything nice and in place - no bra. I call it her "Tip Shirt." Hahaha. Nothing short of fucking beautiful. Chicks need to be more like that. Tits are beautiful things, why keep em all bunched up? ;]

ThongerDude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well said Beretta. I think it's obvious that waitresses wear shirts like that to get more tips. Nothing spins a guys head around faster than a girl walking by with lots and lots of cleavage!

beretta216

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Amen brother, I couldn't agree more. Beautiful tits on a body built for sin? Fuck yeah I'm gonna look, and fuck yeah, she'll get more money out of me -- I don't give a shit how good the service was. ;] Support our HOT Girls!

beretta216

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
And before the bullshit of "Women and tits aren't objectified sex objects" starts -- I'll stop that discussion right here:

Your right. By nature, chicks and tits AREN'T objectified sex objects. Women who WANT themselves objectified BECOME objectified. And those are the girls I grab or smack on the ass, call "Baby," or "Honey," or whatever... then tip well afterward for putting up with my overload of machismo. It's all in good fun... and it's what they bring on themselves -- and they know it. ;]

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Being big busted means wearing a bra for me. Not wearing a bra means aches and pains after a few hours. It's got nothing to do with look and everything to do with comfort for me.

Wrat

Expert Member
Media
As mentioned above, in the middle, between the eas
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't mind at all. I've seen it enough now that I don't even stare anymore. I don't think it reflects badly on the owner of the boobs either. Let her wear whatever she wants to wear. It's not my job to pass judgment on her character just because I can see her boobs jigglin around in her top.