Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Ok it was my bad to put it up on youtube... Actually it was just a mistake... then when I tried to put it on XTube it says that there is one like it posted... I could not find it but oh well... so I have it up loaded to my website so just click this link and you can see the Frat Boy Hazing Video if you have not already seen it..... www.underwear4u2.com/hazing/hazing.mp4 :smile:

Invizable

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
tumblr_n7kwz2Dcom1rpkdelo1_500.jpg

tumblr_n1cjtcnC7a1rpkdelo1_400.gif

tumblr_n7tf4bs8pc1rpkdelo1_500.jpg

tumblr_n7vtdmGizc1qc0ysio2_500.jpg

tumblr_n7vtdmGizc1qc0ysio3_500.jpg

tumblr_n7l8mdV18h1qc01y1o1_500.jpg

tumblr_n7gtk6AItL1qzt4a5o1_500.jpg

tumblr_n7vnrac8xl1sw8gb7o1_500.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: Cédric Bouron

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Ok it was my bad to put it up on youtube... Actually it was just a mistake... then when I tried to put it on XTube it says that there is one like it posted... I could not find it but oh well... so I have it up loaded to my website so just click this link and you can see the Frat Boy Hazing Video if you have not already seen it..... www.underwear4u2.com/hazing/hazing.mp4 :smile:

Now THAT's one Fraternity I'd have no problem qualifying for! :biggrin1:

nakedeight

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I was riding my bike today and pulled my dick out beside the road sort of behind a bush and played with it a while, then got on my bike and rode back home with my dick out. Several cars passed but not sure anyone saw since they were coming from behind me. It was really exciting. I love showing my dick and being naked.

nakedeight

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It would not take me but a minute to come in a public place like this. I really get excited showing my dick in public places. I am refering to the guy jerking off in the airport when his flight was delayed. This was posted earlier.

Last edited:

love2compare

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Some outdoors pics of myself...

I only saw later that there was a guy in the water when I took that picture... LOL

PS: loved how that Asian guy just sat down right next to me when I was instantly getting fully hard in seconds... He stared at it all laying there for him. Then I asked him to take some pictures of me, proudly hard there on the grass in front of him... He got a nice bulge... After a while talking with each other I felt so good with him and let him jerk me off right out there and it was so amazingly great how he did it... :)

Attachments

Jonnyangel

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Wow, so hot! I love the first one and the last one.... Silvertip, you and Invizable always post the hottest "public" pics! Thanks for keeping this thread going. I'd love to know some Tumblrs where more pix (and/or vids!!!) like these can be found :smile: