He looks tired...must have been that sex cult he was inAnything on Ross the new bosun?! He says he fucks all the time there must be something out there
He looks tired...must have been that sex cult he was in
????He looks tired...must have been that sex cult he was in
He tells Fraser in episode 4 that he lived in a polyamorous commune of a sorts for two years, had sex with multiple people daily and wacks off 14 times a day.????
14 per day....He tells Fraser in episode 4 that he lived in a polyamorous commune of a sorts for two years, had sex with multiple people daily and wacks off 14 times a day.
I think there's at least some creative license taken there for dramatic purposes.
That's like when Courtney said that back home she'd have a seafood extravaganza bi-weekly.14 per day....
creative license indeed. reality t.v. is fun and naturally we can take it with a 'grain of salt', but they really should not get right stupid with the hyperbole and t.v. versions of click-bait.
looks 85, all those wrinkles. Sad for a young guy.He looks tired...must have been that sex cult he was in
If he looks 85, I’m a virgin.He
looks 85, all those wrinkles. Sad for a young guy.
Fuck Courtney. I called her out on Instagram once for being stuck up and a bitch to Kyle calling him a queen and she posted something that sent her minion followers messaging me and had like 10 girls insulting and threatening me lol. I didn’t mind cause I called her out, but I’m not the one acting like a snob on a reality show so kinda funny she actually took the time to do that.That's like when Courtney said that back home she'd have a seafood extravaganza bi-weekly.
I need a high quality version. Is this a video screenshot? Does he have any videos or photos with his face in the frame?
He sent through a message. Didn’t pay for the video.I need a high quality version. Is this a video screenshot? Does he have any videos or photos with his face in the frame?
He sent through a message. Didn’t pay for the video.
Keep going Mike.
It's a still from a video he sent out. Haven't seen the video, either; but I gotta say, based off that one image and the other stuff I have seen (some of which shows his face/body) I'm not sure that that's his dick. Mad sus, IMO.
damn we need more, he's so cute.
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.