- Joined
- Oct 10, 2018
- Posts
- 265
- Media
- 0
- Likes
- 759
- Points
- 263
- Location
- Louisville (Kentucky, United States)
- Verification
- View
- Sexuality
- 50% Straight, 50% Gay
- Gender
- Male
There’s a list of drugs and stuff on his Indiana court recordsHe page says he is an EX-Con? Does anyone know what he was in for?? I have his JJF page. It's totally worth it. He posts a couple of times a week. His vids are the hottest Alpha Vids on line, he has no boundaries.
The best content on JFF!!!
its on that same page, 2 post belowAnyone have this video that can share pleaseeee
enjoy
Omg thank you. Didn’t even see that!its on that same page, 2 post below
Findom. He'll let you do it if you pay him lolThis is my favorite thing ever. He lives like 2-3 hours from me and I’ve been begging to suck his cock he always says no. Does anyone know how these guys get so lucky to worship his cock?
I have asked how much and he always says noFindom. He'll let you do it if you pay him lol
looks like he only likes twinks because videos where he gets his dick sucked are only by twinksThis is my favorite thing ever. He lives like 2-3 hours from me and I’ve been begging to suck his cock he always says no. Does anyone know how these guys get so lucky to worship his cock?
Ahh I didn't know hmmI have asked how much and he always says no
Did u ask him on findom or twitter? Sometimes they like sticking to one platform to stay low key or something. Also what doesnt this guy do hahaha but yeah seems like he only likes em young to do content with.I have asked how much and he always says no
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.