Brendan Fraser

Voglener

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
It started there for me too. It ended when he got old, fat, balding and coked out.

Is that why he's no longer featured in the "Escape From Planet Earth" commercials? He was looking kinda rough in those spots and now they don't even mention him as starring in it. :confused:

hrrypotter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
what movie from this picture ?:confused:
30271619001225683269949.jpg

CleanOldMan

Experimental Member
Media
Getting rather hefty these days, but nothing will remove the memory of all those muscles and abs and general sex-on-wheels gorgeousness. He is also highly intelligent, as you can tell from his interviews. Sometimes, as in The Mummy series, it doesn't matter whether he can act or not, but in point of fact, he does more sheer acting in the first few minutes of Gods and Monsters, and not always with dialogue either, than most actors do in their whole careers.

As a point of interest, in a television interview with Graham Norton, he called attention to his shadow, where his balls are clearly visible, while he is posed on one foot in a vision of Mercury, the winged messenger. Unfortunately, I just spent a half hour or more finding little tiny images that do not make clear the double scoop I remember from careful inspection I made at the time. So I could not find a decent link to post, only images that seemed about postage stamp size and lacking in the kind of detail and photography connoisseur would naturally insist upon.

Meanwhile, Someone posted a strip of frontal frames from an unidentified movie, showing what is alleged to be the actor's own package, but then someone else in this thread said no, no, that was a stunt double or other disappointment. Which is fine, but would someone PLEASE identify the movie? Please? And if there is some actual reason to believe that's not the extraordinarily handsome actor, would someone Please provide some details or references or at least commentary on this highly important issue?

He may be full of face now (and of belly, for that matter), but there may never have been a serious actor who had such a stunning physique and who showed so much of it so often, and too many details are not nearly enough. Perhaps now that I've made a statement in this paragraph that likely can be challenged and unlikely to find much defense, all the more reason (is my clever plot working?) to think there might be an informed and critical observer who can amend my ignorance and bolster the claims made about that UNNAMED movie or at least Unsourced photo set.

And thanks to all for the welcome links and images and general discussion. You make it a pleasure to be allowed amongst you. Not that anyone is counting, but this is my second post since signing on to this site, which has already been highly rewarding in just the beginnings of my explorations. Perhaps eventually I will even be able to make a useful contribution.

Roch18k

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Brendan did do a full frontal in Gods and Monsters, but because George of the Jungle was being released at around the same time it was edited out.