Britney's New Single "3"

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Crap...and unoriginal crap at that.

I'd say she totally ripped off "Low (Apple Bottom Jeans)," but that would presume that Britney herself is responsible for the creative direction
(used very loosely) of this noise.

Also, I'm about fucking sick of AutoTune. It's pretty obvious she can't carry a tune in a paper sack, so stop insulting us with this over-engineered cacophony.

Last edited:

B_am12388

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Crap...and unoriginal crap at that.

I'd say she totally ripped off "Apple Bottom Jeans," but that would presume that Britney herself is responsible for the creative direction
(used very loosely) of this noise.

Also, I'm about fucking sick of AutoTune. It's pretty obvious she can't carry a tune in a paper sack, so stop insulting us with this over-engineered cacophony.

It wasn't called "Apple Bottom Jeans", it was called "Low".

Heard it today - bit much isn't it, 3somes for a kiddies pop choon? :0

B_am12388

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
she does serve the purpose of making the jonas brothers look quite professionally accomplished

If the Jonas Brothers have a record deal and are making millions of dollars playing sold out tours all over the world, I'd say they are professionally accomplished, lol.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Britney could have a single with her farting into a microphone with an AutoTune setting and PEREZ HILTON would think that it is cool. What would you expect Mario to say after being a part of Britney Spears' a Baz Luhrmann-esque Moulin Rouge like CIRCUS tour?

And after Britney's failed marriage stunts. do you honestly think that she would be great in a threesome?

B_am12388

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
britney could have a single with her farting into a microphone with an autotune setting and perez hilton would think that it is cool. What would you expect mario to say after being a part of britney spears' a baz luhrmann-esque moulin rouge like circus tour?

and after britney's failed marriage stunts. Do you honestly think that she would be great in a threesome?

lolrofl!!!!