brothers

dicklover089

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
has anyone ever seen their brothers dick? if so, how do u compare? just wondering cuz i just found out me and my bro r not the same down there at all.

tiggerpoo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Well, I did. All five of my brothers were much bigger than me. Unfortunately, I got the short edge of the wedge as far as dick size is concerned. But, I've learned to live with it. I've certainly got the sexiest gf by far. They all ask me how I do it. But I just give them a wink and a nod.

T-Lex

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Saw my older brother's dick once (he was sleeping naked, sheet slipped off him)....anyways, he seemed to be slightly larger than me flaccid. But, I am better hung than my sister!

Manbap

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
never seen any of my other two brother's dicks, but from the bulge on thier underwear and pants, definitely I am the biggest.

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have three brothers all younger than me. The one that is colsest to my age has a huge dick. It's the size most people on this site don't really believe exists. He used to tease me about being smaller than him since he was younger than me. We used to share a room together growing up. The other two are are in the 8.5 - 9" range.

kurios

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Auncut hope the 4 of you are never in the same size study cause average would have an entirely new definition.
The most interesting aspect of your post is that I know what you say is fact not fiction and it is really refreshing.
A long time ago I had some quesions and you were very helpful.

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I would guess that better than 75% of the men on here have seen their brothers cocks at sometime. it's not that uncommon when you grow up together or share a room. have one brother ..younger, and he's about the same length as me..maybe a little longer. but I am thicker than him..much thicker.
and uncut10. that is one great cock you have. I wish you would get a picture of all 4 of you together. that would be a lot of cock in one picture! especially the brother who is bigger than you. that cock must be monsterous!

Adam875

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
bout the same

... in which case that brother is one hell of a lucky man.

But leaving him aside for a moment, you are clearly blowing the minds of the viewers of your gallery. Can you give us some peace by divulging the dimensions of that monster?

Thanks if you can!

21yoHUNG

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have an older brother that is about the same as me, but I also have a younger brother (19 years old) that is a bit longer and A LOT thicker than me. I know because we had a 3-way with a chick together about a year ago.