Buckle Up

B_gagger

Experimental Member
Media
My wife says she loves to watch me get dressed, specifically tucking in my shirt and especially buckling my belt. It just does something for her I guess. I remember watching the westerns on TV as a kid and thinking there wasn't much "tougher" than the hero buckling his holster on and tying the leather straps. I'm not sure my wife has the same memories from the cowboy shows. I suppose it could be from watching her dad as a young girl. Is this a common fascination among women and if so any ideas of the source?

Nitrofiend

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If she likes when you get dressed, there's a problem :p.

Actually I can see what you mean by that. And I think you pretty much hit it on the head. Women like a sharp dressed man, and things like buckles and belts are commonly associated with masculinity. I don't exactly know why that is, but it is. It probably dates back to knights in shining armor or something.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nitrofiend is correct. However, there could be something more basic and primal. Once your shirt is tucked in and your pants belted. It's like a modern day chastity belt. I know it's not under lock and key; but there is the feeling that our cock is safe and tucked away until we need it again.

njqt466

My wife says she loves to watch me get dressed, specifically tucking in my shirt and especially buckling my belt. It just does something for her I guess. I remember watching the westerns on TV as a kid and thinking there wasn't much "tougher" than the hero buckling his holster on and tying the leather straps. I'm not sure my wife has the same memories from the cowboy shows. I suppose it could be from watching her dad as a young girl. Is this a common fascination among women and if so any ideas of the source?

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

I don't know about fascinations with buckling.

However, I admit I love the image of a man unbuckling his belt, unbuttoning and/or unzipping his pants. When it's well described in a romance novel, or depicted tantalizingly in a movie, it can awaken quite powerful...cravings.

Pumblechook

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If she likes when you get dressed, there's a problem :p.

Actually I can see what you mean by that. And I think you pretty much hit it on the head. Women like a sharp dressed man, and things like buckles and belts are commonly associated with masculinity. I don't exactly know why that is, but it is. It probably dates back to knights in shining armor or something.

I looked it up. It dates back to 1983 and ZZ Top.