BUKKAKE

James249620002000: I am gay, and I fantasize about having come on my face from a bunch of guys. I have had many guys shoot on my face, but never a whole group. I would enjoy it.

Valkyrie: In my face - preferrably not - there will always be the stray spurt that ends up there by mistake - but I prefer not to have it directly aimed at my face.

On my stomach, breasts, back, elsewhere on my body. Just fine. I actually prefer to see the guy come outside of me instead of inside me. I can't feel it inside me and I enjoy "watching the show".

As for one guy or several guys - it totally depends on the setting and the persons involved. I've had three/four guys come on my chest and it was fine - but these were people I knew and had played with before.

/Valkyrie

B_black10inches

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Thax for the responses. It's obvious that most women don't find it very exciting. It's just ok if the guy wants to do it & it she doesn't mind. I think this is strictly a male sexual turn-on. It's a power thing I'm sure.

sammygirly: Oh hey, if it's a power thing I'm all about it!

I do like a dominate man ;D

duzyamuthano: i'm with james on this one: i'm a gay man, and i love having my partner cum in my face. i fantasize about not just one but several (many :eek:) doing this to me. i think it's possibly a submissive thing, although in most of my sexual activities i wouldn't class myself as submissive at all.

OreoLover: I agree with Pecker:

"A complete turnoff, bordering on abuse. When I see a woman with cum on her face I feel sorry for her. It's as if she has no choice and is being forced. A man who would be disrespectful of a woman like that.... "

EWWWW

I realize part of my thing is that i'm quite new to all of this; when I was young I was taught that sex is one way and one way only (hence the reason i'm a late bloomer). There's so many things out there that I haven't heard of or tried... and some of the things i've heard about I couldn't build up the nerve to try. So this would be a VERY STRONG NO for me, and if a guy ever asked could he & his friends do this, it would be an instant turn off for me (not to mention he's gonna get the ass-whoopin of his life; after I call his momma.) :mad: :mad: ROTFLMFBO!!!

Oreo

OreoLover: haha...
Whoa! do not make this lady mad, or do her wrong. (and I mean that in the most respectful manner, Oreolover.)

you are too funny...

just an FYI, i'm harmless. "Nony" says I have an "eager to please" type attitude--ok, i'll give her that one, but I won't give anyone the "B" word! LOL! ;D

Dinky: I like to watch other guys cum and we've been involved in a masturbation group for almost five years. We get together every month or so and with a group of guys and gals (8 to 15) we rent a hotel room and get naked and we all (gay, bi and str8) play and jack-off together.

A few time one of the folks wanted to be cum-ed on but usually we just cum on a glass table top or into a bowl or... it's really a lot of fun and you can lend a hand if both are willing, or not some just like to watch while others really enjoy getting involved.

daddyknows

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm beginning to think that bukkake has turned into a gay thing. It seems that most people feel sorry for the girl, it's abusive, degrading, etc. I for one, would love to get a good drenching from as many cocks as possible. I find it a HUGE turnon. Is my fetish so limited?

daddyknows

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
sometimes a cigar is just a cigar. if the woman doesn't want cum in her mouth on her face in her hair or on her big toe...all she has to do is get up off her happy ass and leave. freedom of choice. christ, we're talking about cum here, not plutonium.

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
sometimes a cigar is just a cigar. if the woman doesn't want cum in her mouth on her face in her hair or on her big toe...all she has to do is get up off her happy ass and leave. freedom of choice. christ, we're talking about cum here, not plutonium.

Cum disgusts some girls. Not sure exactly why though.

daddyknows

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have to admit bukkake is rather repugnant to me. It reminds me of Dunkin' Donuts only without sprinkles.
DP
it does have that glazed donut look. bottom line is that it can also just be a visual turn on the way that a chick guzzles the baby batter when she blolws a dude. i don't see so many people freaking out about that a woman is eating the shit.

XXXWolverineXXX

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My girl loves it when I cum on her face. It's just sex and fun you guys are reading way to much into it. Some women love cum it's that simple lots of time I will cum on a girls boobs and my girl will lick it of or smash her face into them.

I personally really enjoy face shots and I like the idea of bukkake.