Bulge comments

B_13inchfarmer

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Wanting to know if guys have ever been commented on there bulge either in the street, shopping or just anywere you were showing. Also women if youve commented on a guys bulge what was said and what was the reaction!

B_13inchfarmer

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I will start with a couple of personal ones ive had.

My best one was during a trip into town after a night, hungover wearing grey trackie and commando. It got alot of stares but i noticed these two girls talking and laffing as i walked into mcdonalds. I paid for my food and was walking out and saw them walking straight towards me. They both stopped and said "boxers are fairly cheap but seriously can you fit in them" i was really embarressed and they both laffed and then went " but seriously that is unreal" and just walked off giggling!

Another was while i was in high school, one of my girl mates would always ask me how i fitted into my school trousers, dont know why but it was amassive turn on.

D_CountVonBhigBohner

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
As someone who wore sweatpants all the time, Girls and some of my male friends have made various "flopping" comments to me throughout the years. The most memorable?....My high school Spanish teacher decided to tell my mom that I should consider wearing "something that provided control" under my sweatpants. The conversation ended with my mom suggesting she spend less time looking at her son's crotch and more time teaching. I would've loved to have been a fly on the wall for THAT conversation.

trebor_mints

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Been in London for the day today and I have seen so many people staring at my crotch. Had a couple of guys staring whilst waiting for the tube. One guy tried and failed miserably to disguise the fact he was looking. He caught my eye a few times and got a little embarassed. He still stared as the train was leaving the platform.

There were a few gay couples sat in cafes looking out the window and I saw the nudge each other and their mouths dropped open in disbelief.

Stood waiting at some traffic lights and this guy clocked the bulge in my pants. He had a good look and even let me set off before him so he could check it bouncing as I walked. Seemed a bit gutted that I wasn't going his way!

Then a taxi full of lads got stopped in traffic as I was walking along. The window was down slightly and I heard him shout 'OMG!! Have you seen the size of that guy's dick?!?' Hilarious!

Seriously, never had so many comments/stares in one day. Certainly an ego booster!

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Been in London for the day today and I have seen so many people staring at my crotch. Had a couple of guys staring whilst waiting for the tube. One guy tried and failed miserably to disguise the fact he was looking. He caught my eye a few times and got a little embarassed. He still stared as the train was leaving the platform.

There were a few gay couples sat in cafes looking out the window and I saw the nudge each other and their mouths dropped open in disbelief.

Stood waiting at some traffic lights and this guy clocked the bulge in my pants. He had a good look and even let me set off before him so he could check it bouncing as I walked. Seemed a bit gutted that I wasn't going his way!

Then a taxi full of lads got stopped in traffic as I was walking along. The window was down slightly and I heard him shout 'OMG!! Have you seen the size of that guy's dick?!?' Hilarious!

Seriously, never had so many comments/stares in one day. Certainly an ego booster!

We need pix.

luvit2

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had a photographer try and get my pants to even out for a wedding pic. After she grabbed it and tugged, she realized that the bulge was not from a pleat but just me. She let out a gasp and then said 'Holy shit'. Everyone had a good laugh.

opener_74

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I get complemented on my bulge and my dick all the time.. and i appreciate it...you can check out my bulge pics, on adam4adam.com on my profile...it's kalel74 in opelika,al. and also on manhunt.org,and bgclive.com...all in opelika alabama..kalel74 and i call my dick the opener for a reson,it's huge...those that know me and have fucked me know this... also i'm on dick.net/kalel74 check me out.

ultradong

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Has anyone ever had someone cop a feel of their bulge?

yes, a few times. I've been in theater for a large portion of my life, and the girls were always quite ..uninhibited? The clothes I had to wear for each show were loose/tight and somewhat revealing. The backstage was kind of tight, so each and every show there were always the brush by or squeeze. I've also had it happen while walking in a crowd at a Comic Book convention, and at multiple parties I've been too.

People are constantly staring at my bulge---it feels nice, but sometimes it can be bothersome. Have to be really concious of how I'm standing or sitting in certain settings. Gotten quite a few comments, lots of stares. One time I walked out from a shower thinking my apartment was going to be empty, only to find two of my other room-mates friends standing in the middle of the living room, staring directly at my crotch. One of them looked up finally and said they wish I hadn't brought the towel out. I smiled and said thanks and quickly walked into my room:)

NightFish

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A friend of mine's wife always commented on my bulge at the most inappropriate times, causing me to blush. Later when my friend got orders, he gave me the A-OK to sleep with his wife as long as I used a condom. I avoided her after he left, I didn't want the opportunity to take him up on that offer.

She did show me her tits a few times over the years, I'm sorry I missed that boat.

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I'm always commando and totally enjoy the stares I get from both men and women. I never dress in a way to show any graphic detail but I'm always in tight enough shorts or pants to show that I'm packing something.

Has anyone ever had someone cop a feel of their bulge?

Just once. On a flight to Las Vegas I was sitting in one of the starboard aisle seats of the first class section and an attractive lady from Florida had the window seat next to me. In casual conversation prior to takeoff I learned that she was an equestrienne and, as I had cowboyed in my youth, we fell to talking horses. After liftoff we both ordered bloody marys and continued in friendly conversation. Her mood was discreetly flirtatious, I was two months divorced and horny as hell and I could feel my cock swelling in the right pant leg of my jeans. The bulge it created wasn't obscenely obvious but it was clearly visible and I made no attempt to hide it. Of course we had our trays down and no-one but the lady sitting next to me would see my bulge anyway. She ramped up her flirtatious talk a bit and I kept getting hornier by the minute fantasizing what it would be like to share her bed. By the time the stewardess brought us our third bloody marys I had a full blown, raging hard on. As I took my first sip of that last drink she reached over and placed her hand on my right leg, directly over my hard on. She didn't squeeze it or anything, just occasionally slid her hand forward and back along the shaft. She kept that up until we started our decent into McCarran Int'l, by which time I had a big spot of precum showing through my jeans. But I didn't care. While taxiing to the gate I managed to shift my now limp dick over to the left leg so the wet spot, nearly half way down my right pant leg, wasn't associated with my bulge. We drew a few stares walking through the airport but, again, I didn't care. And we shared a room that night before I headed north on business the following day.

Attachments

sjh

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I will start with a couple of personal ones ive had.

My best one was during a trip into town after a night, hungover wearing grey trackie and commando. It got alot of stares but i noticed these two girls talking and laffing as i walked into mcdonalds. I paid for my food and was walking out and saw them walking straight towards me. They both stopped and said "boxers are fairly cheap but seriously can you fit in them" i was really embarressed and they both laffed and then went " but seriously that is unreal" and just walked off giggling!

Another was while i was in high school, one of my girl mates would always ask me how i fitted into my school trousers, dont know why but it was amassive turn on.
How big are you then?