On a hot summer day, Arjun and I were relaxing in a nearby city park. We sat on a bench under tree cover, enjoying the shade and breeze. We were also enjoying the men jogging around the track in front of us. Many of them were shirtless in the heat, sweat shining in the sun, dripping down their taunt bodies. Many muscled, shredded, and slim men of all backgrounds jogged by.
There was one Latino man -- probably late thirties, a short king with crew cut hair and a smooth face -- who we both commented on each time he looped by us on the track. Clad in a black t-shirt and short black running shorts, silver compression shorts sticking out underneath, he was sexy.
He was also working up quite a sweat.
He stopped frequently at his bag nearby where we were sitting to rehydrate. Becoming overheated, his t-shirt was the first article of clothing to come off. Pulling the sweat soaked shirt up, he revealed light brown skin and tight, rippled abs. He turned back to the track before we got more of a view, tucking his t-shirt into the back of his shorts, and jogged away.
Jogging a few more laps, Arjun and I scoped out his shirtless form. Hard pecs, hairless, with dark brown perky nipples. Hard abs with some definition, flexing as he jogged. Muscled back and nice arms, with a tattoo running from his left lat, over the edge of his shoulder, and onto the upper half of his left bicep -- it was a rare tattoo that worked for both of us.
His brown skin glistened in sweat.
Stopping to hydrate again, he dropped the t-shirt into his bag and slipped his shorts off, tucking them into the bag and really getting our attention. Clad in just his sneakers, socks, and silver compression shorts, both our dicks chubbed.
Sweat had started to soak into the back and front of the compression shorts. And they fit him like a glove. His butt was sculpted and on the small side, proportional to his frame and the rest of his muscles.
Arjun grinned at me, elbowing my arm. "He can get it," I agreed, shaking my head in feigned disbelief. "I want to eat that ass."
Arjun's elbow joshed me a second time.
Jogging away, the shorts held him tight but allowed for some give, his glutes flexing and bouncing as he jogged.
Coming around the track now in the outside lane, closest to us, we could see his front. The compression fabric molded to his package, a nicely sized flaccid penis and visible testicles held firmly inside. Passing just in front of us, the compression shorts were so well fitted that we could see the full shape of his manhood. The deep ridge of his glans was molded into the compression shorts.
My dick and ass twitched. "Hot damn short king," I exclaimed, wiggling my brows at Arjun. He whistled quietly, nudging me, nodding his head. "I want to suck that cock too."
After a few more laps, the short king stopped at his bag and hydrated, looking worn-out.
Prancing about near his bag, he walked and stretched as he drank, giving us spectacular views of his butt, package, and overall body.
"It's almost inappropriate how obvious his dick is," I said. "But I'm not complaining about the view he's giving us!" Arjun nodded.
The short king did a wide circle stroll, coming even closer to us. My eyes flickered between his crotch, torso, and face.
Flicking up to his face, he saw me looking at him. I held his gaze for a few moments as he held firm too -- his eyes an intense, dark brown -- before I purposefully lowered my gaze down his torso to his crotch again. I hoped he saw me, and Arjun, thirsting over him and would return our interest.
We were both wearing tank tops that showed off our muscley arms and torsos, mine also revealing my gingery hairy chest. And our short shorts showed off our leg muscles while giving a hint at our above average packages.
He returned to his bags, bending down, butt pointing toward us and pulled a towel from his bag. He wiped much of the sweat off his head and face, over his neck, down his torso -- watching Arjun and me the whole time -- along each arm and around to his back.
Throwing the towel over his shoulder, he rested the bag strap over the towel and walked toward us clad only in his socks, sneakers, and revealing compression shorts.
We went through the same motions. Arjun and I drank in the view of his obscenely obvious dick and balls, his torso, and his face. But this time his eyes remained locked on us, switching only from Arjun's gaze and body to mine and back.
What seemed like hours was only seconds, his bag hadn't been left far from our bench.
The short king came right up to us, cocking a smile, "Mind if I join you guys?" There was plenty of space to sit on either side of us in the shade.
I smiled, Arjun jumping in, "Plenty of space."
The short king set his towel, bag, and clothes down at the far end of the bench, stretched his arms over his head, his muscles flexing and his dick pressing even more into the compression fabric with his hips flexing forward.
He saw us drinking the deliberate view in and smirked.
Sitting down purposefully close to me, our body heat radiating in the narrow space between us, hairs on our arms just touching.
My body shivered despite the heat.
I could see his dick growing, making mine swell more.
He spread his legs, his knee resting against mine.
I rubbed my knee into his.
A whisper of a moan blew from his lips.
"You guys want to have some fun," he asked, intense eyes on us, hand casually adjusting his obscene dick in the compression shorts.
"Sure do," I responded, letting my arm rest into his.
"I live just over there," he said, keeping his hand close to his crotch and pointing at a building facing the park. "Come." He stood, pulling his shorts and t-shirt out of his bag and slipping them on, walking away toward the apartment building. "Matias."
Arjun and I book-ended him as we walked. "Grant," I said, and nodding to my husband, "and Arjun."
"You run here often," I asked. "It's a convenient location for you, living so close."
"Four or five times a week. During the warmer months at least," he replied. "My building has a nicely equipped gym, but in the warmer months I like to get outside for my cardio. You guys look like you don't take it easy with exercise either," he continued, feeling our biceps and shoulders.
I put an arm around his shoulders, feeling the heat of his body post-workout still radiating from him. We kept chatting about workout routines, equipment, cardio, nutrition, and the like as he greeted his door staff. We took the elevator up to his top floor apartment, and he opened the door for us. We kicked off our sneakers and Matias gave us a quick tour. It was a one-bedroom, light-filled apartment with a wide balcony full of plants and a seating area overlooking the park (almost sounds like I pulled this from a real-estate listing, but it was true).
"Beautiful place," I complimented. "And a beautiful view," looking out the window at the park. Looking back at him, "Or should I say two beautiful views..." He and Arjun were already making out, and they pulled me into a three-way kiss.
Matias stepped back, compression shorts showing his chubbed dick. "Let me clean up quick, please hang out, feel at home."
He scooted away to his ensuite bathroom, and we heard the shower come to life.
Stepping out onto the balcony, we enjoyed the view and lounged on the sunchairs.
Matias was back quickly with a towel wrapping his neck, drying his short hair, and wearing a fresh pair of silver compression shorts. "Those are fucking hot," I told him, running my hands up the outside of his thighs. The material was silky, my hands gliding easily over it. "Glad you had a fresh pair." I swooped around the back, my hands engulfing his ass and squeezing. Nice and firm.
Matias moaned softly. "The way you both eye fucked me wearing them, I thought I'd better at least start with them on."
Arjun stood, tossing Matias's towel aside, kissing his neck and pulling his face back to resume their make-out session.
Moving around, my hands drifted down the front of Matias's thighs and back up the inside.
He moaned again.
His dick swelled, snaking left and upward, stretching the compression material.
My hands finally reached his crotch, circling around his testicles. They were on the small side, but fun to play with regardless.
A mumbled moan came from Matias, his tongue licking inside Arjun's mouth.
Up his shaft to his head, I traced the pronounced ridge of his glans with my fingertips.
"Fuuuuck," he moaned quietly into Arjun's mouth.
A wet spot formed at his head, darkening the silver fabric.
Sliding my hands up and down his shaft, I stroked his dick through the material. His moans became louder.
"So fucking hot," I repeated. "You must wear these on purpose. Enticing all the gays at the park..."
Matias broke his kiss, looking down at me with a smirk, "It worked, didn't it? Now suck my cock."
---------
P2 of this story will be posted here soon.
There was one Latino man -- probably late thirties, a short king with crew cut hair and a smooth face -- who we both commented on each time he looped by us on the track. Clad in a black t-shirt and short black running shorts, silver compression shorts sticking out underneath, he was sexy.
He was also working up quite a sweat.
He stopped frequently at his bag nearby where we were sitting to rehydrate. Becoming overheated, his t-shirt was the first article of clothing to come off. Pulling the sweat soaked shirt up, he revealed light brown skin and tight, rippled abs. He turned back to the track before we got more of a view, tucking his t-shirt into the back of his shorts, and jogged away.
Jogging a few more laps, Arjun and I scoped out his shirtless form. Hard pecs, hairless, with dark brown perky nipples. Hard abs with some definition, flexing as he jogged. Muscled back and nice arms, with a tattoo running from his left lat, over the edge of his shoulder, and onto the upper half of his left bicep -- it was a rare tattoo that worked for both of us.
His brown skin glistened in sweat.
Stopping to hydrate again, he dropped the t-shirt into his bag and slipped his shorts off, tucking them into the bag and really getting our attention. Clad in just his sneakers, socks, and silver compression shorts, both our dicks chubbed.
Sweat had started to soak into the back and front of the compression shorts. And they fit him like a glove. His butt was sculpted and on the small side, proportional to his frame and the rest of his muscles.
Arjun grinned at me, elbowing my arm. "He can get it," I agreed, shaking my head in feigned disbelief. "I want to eat that ass."
Arjun's elbow joshed me a second time.
Jogging away, the shorts held him tight but allowed for some give, his glutes flexing and bouncing as he jogged.
Coming around the track now in the outside lane, closest to us, we could see his front. The compression fabric molded to his package, a nicely sized flaccid penis and visible testicles held firmly inside. Passing just in front of us, the compression shorts were so well fitted that we could see the full shape of his manhood. The deep ridge of his glans was molded into the compression shorts.
My dick and ass twitched. "Hot damn short king," I exclaimed, wiggling my brows at Arjun. He whistled quietly, nudging me, nodding his head. "I want to suck that cock too."
After a few more laps, the short king stopped at his bag and hydrated, looking worn-out.
Prancing about near his bag, he walked and stretched as he drank, giving us spectacular views of his butt, package, and overall body.
"It's almost inappropriate how obvious his dick is," I said. "But I'm not complaining about the view he's giving us!" Arjun nodded.
The short king did a wide circle stroll, coming even closer to us. My eyes flickered between his crotch, torso, and face.
Flicking up to his face, he saw me looking at him. I held his gaze for a few moments as he held firm too -- his eyes an intense, dark brown -- before I purposefully lowered my gaze down his torso to his crotch again. I hoped he saw me, and Arjun, thirsting over him and would return our interest.
We were both wearing tank tops that showed off our muscley arms and torsos, mine also revealing my gingery hairy chest. And our short shorts showed off our leg muscles while giving a hint at our above average packages.
He returned to his bags, bending down, butt pointing toward us and pulled a towel from his bag. He wiped much of the sweat off his head and face, over his neck, down his torso -- watching Arjun and me the whole time -- along each arm and around to his back.
Throwing the towel over his shoulder, he rested the bag strap over the towel and walked toward us clad only in his socks, sneakers, and revealing compression shorts.
We went through the same motions. Arjun and I drank in the view of his obscenely obvious dick and balls, his torso, and his face. But this time his eyes remained locked on us, switching only from Arjun's gaze and body to mine and back.
What seemed like hours was only seconds, his bag hadn't been left far from our bench.
The short king came right up to us, cocking a smile, "Mind if I join you guys?" There was plenty of space to sit on either side of us in the shade.
I smiled, Arjun jumping in, "Plenty of space."
The short king set his towel, bag, and clothes down at the far end of the bench, stretched his arms over his head, his muscles flexing and his dick pressing even more into the compression fabric with his hips flexing forward.
He saw us drinking the deliberate view in and smirked.
Sitting down purposefully close to me, our body heat radiating in the narrow space between us, hairs on our arms just touching.
My body shivered despite the heat.
I could see his dick growing, making mine swell more.
He spread his legs, his knee resting against mine.
I rubbed my knee into his.
A whisper of a moan blew from his lips.
"You guys want to have some fun," he asked, intense eyes on us, hand casually adjusting his obscene dick in the compression shorts.
"Sure do," I responded, letting my arm rest into his.
"I live just over there," he said, keeping his hand close to his crotch and pointing at a building facing the park. "Come." He stood, pulling his shorts and t-shirt out of his bag and slipping them on, walking away toward the apartment building. "Matias."
Arjun and I book-ended him as we walked. "Grant," I said, and nodding to my husband, "and Arjun."
"You run here often," I asked. "It's a convenient location for you, living so close."
"Four or five times a week. During the warmer months at least," he replied. "My building has a nicely equipped gym, but in the warmer months I like to get outside for my cardio. You guys look like you don't take it easy with exercise either," he continued, feeling our biceps and shoulders.
I put an arm around his shoulders, feeling the heat of his body post-workout still radiating from him. We kept chatting about workout routines, equipment, cardio, nutrition, and the like as he greeted his door staff. We took the elevator up to his top floor apartment, and he opened the door for us. We kicked off our sneakers and Matias gave us a quick tour. It was a one-bedroom, light-filled apartment with a wide balcony full of plants and a seating area overlooking the park (almost sounds like I pulled this from a real-estate listing, but it was true).
"Beautiful place," I complimented. "And a beautiful view," looking out the window at the park. Looking back at him, "Or should I say two beautiful views..." He and Arjun were already making out, and they pulled me into a three-way kiss.
Matias stepped back, compression shorts showing his chubbed dick. "Let me clean up quick, please hang out, feel at home."
He scooted away to his ensuite bathroom, and we heard the shower come to life.
Stepping out onto the balcony, we enjoyed the view and lounged on the sunchairs.
Matias was back quickly with a towel wrapping his neck, drying his short hair, and wearing a fresh pair of silver compression shorts. "Those are fucking hot," I told him, running my hands up the outside of his thighs. The material was silky, my hands gliding easily over it. "Glad you had a fresh pair." I swooped around the back, my hands engulfing his ass and squeezing. Nice and firm.
Matias moaned softly. "The way you both eye fucked me wearing them, I thought I'd better at least start with them on."
Arjun stood, tossing Matias's towel aside, kissing his neck and pulling his face back to resume their make-out session.
Moving around, my hands drifted down the front of Matias's thighs and back up the inside.
He moaned again.
His dick swelled, snaking left and upward, stretching the compression material.
My hands finally reached his crotch, circling around his testicles. They were on the small side, but fun to play with regardless.
A mumbled moan came from Matias, his tongue licking inside Arjun's mouth.
Up his shaft to his head, I traced the pronounced ridge of his glans with my fingertips.
"Fuuuuck," he moaned quietly into Arjun's mouth.
A wet spot formed at his head, darkening the silver fabric.
Sliding my hands up and down his shaft, I stroked his dick through the material. His moans became louder.
"So fucking hot," I repeated. "You must wear these on purpose. Enticing all the gays at the park..."
Matias broke his kiss, looking down at me with a smirk, "It worked, didn't it? Now suck my cock."
---------
P2 of this story will be posted here soon.