Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I recently got a new plug. It’s a small one with a diamond heart. My only problem is that the heart just barely covers my hole. I’m so scared it’s going to slip inside. Do you guys have any recommendations for butt plugs that won’t slip inside by accident? I like them both for feeling submissive but also to look pretty, haha.

funnkinky

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I recently got a new plug. It’s a small one with a diamond heart. My only problem is that the heart just barely covers my hole. I’m so scared it’s going to slip inside. Do you guys have any recommendations for butt plugs that won’t slip inside by accident? I like them both for feeling submissive but also to look pretty, haha.
shop with crystaldelights.com - their flared bases are the best designed I've found

Reactions: TheEasyA

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I sympathize with you. That was always my fear - it would go beyond retrieval. I just loved that feeling of being plugged I did eventually find one that tapered then widened to a "handle - that way I could, shop plugged and feel secure. Just a question of looking at pictures and deciding what looks like it would be good for you.

Reactions: TheEasyA

TheEasyA

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I sympathize with you. That was always my fear - it would go beyond retrieval. I just loved that feeling of being plugged I did eventually find one that tapered then widened to a "handle - that way I could, shop plugged and feel secure. Just a question of looking at pictures and deciding what looks like it would be good for you.
I’ll have to look into one like that. I’ve seen them with long bases that go up either way your crack. I might see about those. I’m just wanting to be able to walk around with it, like you said. Have it feel secure while I do daily things.

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I’ll have to look into one like that. I’ve seen them with long bases that go up either way your crack. I might see about those. I’m just wanting to be able to walk around with it, like you said. Have it feel secure while I do daily things.
mine had a handle that fits in my bum crack and I can grip it easy when I want to take it out. Wonderful experience for driving....

D

deleted15862221

Few weeks ago brought my boyfriend a vibrating butt plug made him wear it out to dinner. Was great fun. He was begging for my cum by time we got home.