I like button fly, do'nt wear them however
Really they are not as popular as they once were

MrGoodDate

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
WHY DONT THEY INVENT???
I wear jeans with zippers. But sure wish they would design one that zipps farther down under my crotch. Sometimes when I want to play the zipper scratches me. I would love for the catch to be out of the way.

pdxman

Sexy Member
Media
So, here is my question. What do you prefer for yourself and for others, seeing a large member straining against a zipper, or a button fly? I love to see a guy in tight pants with a button fly, sometimes it looks like the buttons are about to burst forth and spill him out.

For myself, I tend to go for zippered jeans. I'm not sure why with my love of others in button fly.

Buttonfly is definately hotter! It promotes the bulge more by the buttons pushing out the fabric above it more than a zipper would. Plus it hot as hell to snap open those buttons to expose that dick.

BIGdkluver

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I must also vote for the button-fly look.

It's very sexy to see a hot, macho, sexy dude wearing tight Levi 501s with a big bulge at the crotch area and some of the buttons left UNBUTTONED so that a little of the naked penis shows through the opening between the buttons.

Talk about an ice-breaker!! That's a hot and quick way to get attention! :wink: