Buying Condoms

blasian

Just Browsing
Media
So, I haven't bought condoms in quite a bit. The last kind I used were too small and pretty uncomfortable; I just took some from a friend's pack. I think they were Lifestyles or something. Anyway, I was thinking about buying some Trojan Magnums. I read somewhere that if you cannot fit into a toilet paper roll, then Magnums should fit you. I don't know a lot about the selection that's out there, and I'd rather like to have a brand that's available at most stores. Any experience with Magnums or the toilet roll test? Thanks!

kurios

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Forget the toilet paper roll and measure your circumference.

If you are more than 5.5 around, larger condoms will likely be more comfortable.
Then try a couple of drug store brands.
If you are much over 6 or 6.5 you will prbably need one of the specialty outfitters and there are many posts regarding this issue.

blasian

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by kurios@Jul 5 2005, 11:33 PM
Forget the toilet paper roll and measure your circumference.

If you are more than 5.5 around, larger condoms will likely be more comfortable.
Then try a couple of drug store brands.
If you are much over 6 or 6.5 you will prbably need one of the specialty outfitters and there are many posts regarding this issue.
[post=326985]Quoted post[/post]​

Cheers. Looks like I'm just over 6" around, so I guess I'll try the Magnums. I appreciate the advice.

blasian

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by absinthium@Jul 6 2005, 02:52 AM
Just wanted to say I'm glad to see you posting!
Hope you're feeling a bit more comfortable with the experience.
-Julianna
[post=327008]Quoted post[/post]​

Aww! Thanks, Julianna :D Yeah, my sleep schedule is messed up right now, so I'm up at oh...4am central time? Yikes, lol

Spork

1st Like
Media
At 6", go for the Lifestyles XL or Magnum XL. The regular Magnums aren't a lot wider than standard.

bscanw

1st Like
Media
does anyone know where you can get statistics of the size of the larger condoms ? In particular has anyone tried the Hustler XXXL condoms ?

blasian

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by Spork@Jul 9 2005, 04:14 AM
At 6", go for the Lifestyles XL or Magnum XL. The regular Magnums aren't a lot wider than standard.
[post=327833]Quoted post[/post]​

Oh, shit, I didn't even know they came in XL lol. Thanks, Spork.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
blasian, et al:

Go to Condomania.com and print out their Fit Kit Chart. Get boned up to your fullest and measure the length and girth.

Condomania features 55 different sizes to ensure maximum comfort and security. As per instructions measure your Johnson and identify your custom size. No longer is there any reason to not have the perfect size condom around your big boy.

Their phone number is 1-800-926-6366, if you had rather talk to them about your cock size.

D_Harry_S_Taint

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by bscanw@Jul 9 2005, 01:56 PM
does anyone know where you can get statistics of the size of the larger condoms ? In particular has anyone tried the Hustler XXXL condoms ?
[post=327862]Quoted post[/post]​

condomania shows stats for most condoms

i would say you to use "store condoms" like Magnum, lifestyles, durex, it's mure moire easy to find !