Call me Superdick

goffer009

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
nicky9x6 said:
chiccazx & love2showoff one and the same?:eek: Wouldn't be the first time.. if you need a clue, check chiccazx's join date...:wink:
Does this guy think we´re stupid or something?? Vacate our site so that we can move forward with real dicussion!:mad:

Wonderboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm an exhibitionist, I used to have pics in the gallery cos I enjoy comments from both sexes :redface:

Creating another account to promote some unseen 'Superdick' is sad and a sign of psychological problems...I mean in the time spent here why couldn't Mr S go out and fuck a real woman?

"OH and for the haters...PE and Jelquing is Totally natural and it was huge by girls accts before I just didn't want anyone coming along and outgrowing me!!!"

Didn't mummy and daddy love you enough? There will ALWAYS be someone bigger. My point was jelqing means you aren't happy with what nature gave you. I just don't think that's healthy, evidenced in you wasting half your life getting to "11x8"...you missed out on a lot, I think.

You'd probably get more responses (from females) if you had at least one picture in the gallery to give substance to the talk. At least, that used to work for me :p

hung9mike

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
love2showoff said:
Seeing is believing
I couldn't have said it better myself.

Dude, it's your business whether you choose to post pictures of yourself or not. I certainly understand the reluctance in posting pictures of yourself on the internet.

But by the same taken, it's everyone else's business to decide whether or not you're legitimate.

I don't have a dog in this fight, as the expression goes, since you're only interested in women. But I think you'll find more takers on your offer of camming if you post some pictures of yourself. Until then, you'll be perceived as just another one of the fakers on this board.

love2showoff

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
good call mike I'll post a pic of myself tomorrow when I get home...It won't be what ya'll want, but it'll get the party started I hope.

love2showoff

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OH yeah and seriously I didn't make up that chick she Im'd me while I was showing off in yahoo chat I don't know who she, but if her pics are real she is kinda cute!!! So fellas check on tht

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
love2showoff said:
OH yeah and seriously I didn't make up that chick she Im'd me while I was showing off in yahoo chat I don't know who she, but if her pics are real she is kinda cute!!! So fellas check on tht

Well, there are two problems with this "gentleman":

1). This site is NO place for homophobia. Saying that you only want "women to look at your cock" is COMPLETELY RIDICULOUS! If I only wanted women to look at my cock, I'd have like 20 views per movie instead of 1000 or so. Women are just not that "visual" as compared to men. The ratio of men that want to look at huge cocks to women in this world is staggering. Your view is entirey UNREALISTIC and has really no place here.

2). PE does NOT give you an 11 inch penis. It might give you a inch in length tops, with maybe an inch to 2 inches increase in circumference (pretty difficult to do on a regular basis). If you had a 10 x 6 or 7 inch penis, I've said this before, YOU WOULD NEVER EVEN LOOK AT A PUMP! You would have a dickens of a time even penetrating most women without the aid of painkillers, alcohol, or cash (Yes Shane Diesel pays his women VERY well and they all get a fuckin' painkiller before they start!), and wouldn't dream of making your situation more difficult.

Although I could be wrong about you, 10 x 6 does exist, they are just fucking RARE and NEED PROOF if we are going to take you seriously around here. Posting pics as attachments or putting them in your gallery is way too easy! None of us ENJOY doubting people, it's just that it is TOO EASY to claim you are something that you are not. What makes this site special is it's legitimacy. Extravagant claims with no proof ERODES this.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
tripod said:
Well, there are two problems with this "gentleman":

1). This site is NO place for homophobia. Saying that you only want "women to look at your cock" is COMPLETELY RIDICULOUS! If I only wanted women to look at my cock, I'd have like 20 views per movie instead of 1000 or so. Women are just not that "visual" as compared to men. The ratio of men that want to look at huge cocks to women in this world is staggering. Your view is entirey UNREALISTIC and has really no place here.

2). PE does NOT give you an 11 inch penis. It might give you a inch in length tops, with maybe an inch to 2 inches increase in circumference (pretty difficult to do on a regular basis). If you had a 10 x 6 or 7 inch penis, I've said this before, YOU WOULD NEVER EVEN LOOK AT A PUMP! You would have a dickens of a time even penetrating most women without the aid of painkillers, alcohol, or cash (Yes Shane Diesel pays his women VERY well and they all get a fuckin' painkiller before they start!), and wouldn't dream of making your situation more difficult.

Although I could be wrong about you, 10 x 6 does exist, they are just fucking RARE and NEED PROOF if we are going to take you seriously around here. Posting pics as attachments or putting them in your gallery is way too easy! None of us ENJOY doubting people, it's just that it is TOO EASY to claim you are something that you are not. What makes this site special is it's legitimacy. Extravagant claims with no proof ERODES this.
Yes! Once again no pics.......:rolleyes:

stetree

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have never understood the need/desire to either enlarge your cock by either lieing about it or using machines or PE (threw me at first as I always thought of PE as being pyhsical education [gym to the non brits]).

I am perfectly happy with most aspects of my body, and have never had any complaints about my 7"

BremerChick

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Soooo funny i mean this post goes from like 6 ppl to like 30. Its like a gang fight u guys are so mean to the Superdick guy but its kinda funny.. can i laugh? i think im gonna call that 1-800 TBS-FUNNY to see

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just one final point from me....

Tripod, your post was completely out of order, you've made accusations of homophobia. And just because this bloke doesn't want to have gay guys watching him wank does NOT mean he's homophobic!

I bet if you asked the vast majority of gay guys here if they'd actually get turned on knowing they are being watched exclusively by women they would say not!!

I've no intention of adding further to this bunfight, but if I happen to see the initial poster on his cam I will be sure to let you all know (and await accusations of being just another of his personalities).

clear

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well UKBBW_Denise,

If I can help at all at clearing this up a little for you so you won’t think so ill of your fellow LPSG members, I think it would be by saying: that the individual in question did not make his intentions clear when he “first” created this forum. Even though I side with you on the fact that some of the guys here were a little hard on the new guy, I still however stand by their assessments. I think the expressed “anger” or “attacks” against love2showoff are based more from a reaction of frustration then anything else. After all love2showoff did, by inflection (both through reference of his user name and very first posting), offer the general public (i.e. any member of this site who happened to be online and able to view his forum) an opportunity to see something he very well had no intention of ever showing them (with the exception of ladies; I digress). Because of this, and of course any time wasted by even clicking on an otherwise useless forum link, he (meaning love2showoff) left himself very suspect and questionable; by his own actions and of his own accord mind you. I could care less quite frankly if I or anyone ever sees his member or not. I do however care when and if I am mislead into believing one thing, when I should have been informed of or believing another from the start. Again I am not attacking the individual in question. I am only acknowledging what I have observed so far.

Now one last note. If the many individuals of this site (yourself included), who over the years as I am beginning to both see and know, thought it not robbery to contribute a picture or some form of information to LPSG community (pictures and information that I not only believe the individual in question saw, but liked and enjoyed enough to join himself), would it not be prudent and fair to return that favor to this same community (who made no restrictions on him when he came along)?

Just a thought…:smile:

T.D.

Ciao-

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi Clear,

the thing is.... in his first post he invited LADIES to view him on cam, he wasn't at all ambiguous about that, there were no mixed messages, there was no tease. But immediately afterwards Dillon (male) complained that he hadn't been given access to view the cam.

If a gay guy advertised for men to cam with, do you think I'd throw a childish tantrum if my advances were rejected? Of course not!

As for your last paragraph, I'm afraid I can't comment because I didn't understand it, sorry x

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I sent an instant message to the guy. He was offline at the time. He responded. I was offline. I responded. he was offline. We will get our schedules together. he's agreed to show me himself, live on cam, with a ruler or some other common item (like a couple of soda cans or dollar bills) purely for verification purposes. When we arrange a time and he shows me, I'll post right here telling exactly what he's shown. I'm taing one for the team. Until then, I think we should leave the guy alone. He's not the first person in the world who wanted to pick and choose who saw their body.

clear

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Call me Superdick
My name says it all I love to show off...I won't say how big cuz you have to see me on cam to believe that so lets just say over 10" and really REALLY thick...

Ladies IM me sometime and tell me where you are from...Yahoo: Hunghugecock

………………

Well UKBBW_Denise…

Thanks for replying back. I think you are very cool in my book. Now in regards to the above mentioned quote, I do believe he was in fact being ambiguous. If you are referring to that last little sentence love2showoff left for proof of his intentions, then I think a lot of people only saw that as an after thought or a general request to have any interested woman to contact him. It was not in any way an exclusivity clause barring all others from contacting him or requesting to see some pic’s or even his cam. Which is why those first two curious individuals asked and said what they said. Otherwise, if his subject line, and above mentioned paragraph, clearly stated that he (meaning his intentions) was only looking for women to cam with to get off or what ever, then I doubt many of us would have even bothered looking into the thread (or taking this silliness as far as we have). The truth is he could have, should have, and maybe would have said it all better or made it even more clear what he was after when starting this thread. A mistake any of us might make or may have already made. But he unfortunately did not until after those first couple post. I guess what I am saying is maybe there should be a place on LPSG (if one does not exist already) where love2showoff (or anyone) can post personals or request things like that. You know… a forum for dating, hookups, cam’ing, whatever.

In the end I harbor no hard feelings toward love2showoff. He did after all state his intentions later on and I respect that. love2showoff only wants to show off what he has to women who are interested. The end.

Now in regards to the last paragraph in my previous post, I apologize if it did not come out right. All it talked about was the simple matter of principle. What I intended for you to get from it was that: it does not seem fair that he (love2showoff) was able, and remains able, to view and see however many images and vid’s he wants of other members on this site without restriction, yet deny those same members the very opportunity to see what he has claimed to posses or seemingly offer when asked. And when seen from that perspective, it seems totally unfair and somewhat selfish to LPSG members for him to act that way (especially because it is a site about Large Penis Support and what ever else that has come to mean since the sites inception). Alas, he still reserves that right. And we have no right to force him to do otherwise. So there’s nothing much more to say on the matter.

I hope that cleared it up a little more for you UKBBW_Denise. Thanks again for being so cool and take care.

Ciao-

T.D.

P.S. The quote button seems not to be working at the time of this posting. Hence my above copy and past. Later peps…

Sergeant_Torpedo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well said, Cardiff Dillon. For dates I go to dating sites, I don't pester women in LPSG: I have respect for them. But the trolls and lurkers still log in, which I have no objection to provided they get some intelligence and manners first.:rolleyes:

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi again Clear,

ok I kind of get what you're saying in the last paragraph now. But I think the most important points are that there is no obligation to put pictures here, regardless of the subject matter. And having spoken to him I understand (but don't approve of) his reasons, but I'm damn sure he's not the first attached man to visit a site like this and be reluctant to be 'caught'.

I still disagree that there was any ambiguity in the initial post. He very clearly said LADIES.... now, in my opinion, it doesn't matter where that appeared in his post, it was there and that's all that matters. No-one, having read the message, could be under any illusions as to who he was trying to attract.

I really didn't want to get into some protracted argument about any of this. I just took massive offense at the fact that some people clearly felt their wishes to see this guys cock should override his basic right to choose who does and doesn't get to view him, and that it degenerated into a torrent of abuse.

Peace and love

Denise xx

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
1. I think the guy's initial post was perfectly fine.
2. I think lots of exhibitionists have a preference of gender.
3. I think someone with, say, a 10-inch dick could very well get into PE and jelquing.
4. And I'm waiting for Bronxy's report.:biggrin1:

B_big dirigible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This site is NO place for homophobia.
Somebody's using a pretty eccentric definition of homophobia. I'm sure there's a word for the desire to be picky about just who is drooling over (or, for that matter, sneering at) one's photos, but I'm fairly certain that homophobia isn't it.

What makes this site special is it's legitimacy.
Oh, that explains it. A joke post, evidently.