Calling all 9-inchers

ThreeLegs

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In your video, I noticed another similarity between our cocks, TL.....a characteristic that many do not comprehend! Both of our cocks can be rubbery and still be full length and thickness and I do not mean to suggest they do not get rock hard! In general, I have found this characteristic to be true only of very large cocks!:cool::smile:

I've noticed that too. I think that might just be our body's way of telling us, "if you make me pump any more blood into that thing, the next thought that'll run through your mind is why does my head hurt so much and why is there a dent in my coffee table."

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
:smile:
well ok... if this helps you to get the visual picture... not the best pic in the world but I'm not very computer & camera skilled...
but, did you mean or on hard or soft 9 inchers:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:
Click here to see me:

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
:smile:
well ok... if this helps you to get the visual picture... not the best pic in the world but I'm not very computer & camera skilled...
but, did you mean or on hard or soft 9 inchers:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:
Click here to see me:

Now that is a whopper, Lee! Pun intended. I will not even bother to ask you the obvious question ...I know I can and do easily suck mine! If you build a stadium, people will come to fill it! I bet your stadium is always filled! LOL A cock that size is a field of dreams, guy!:smile::tongue::biggrin1::cool:

Reactions: Allan S.

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
i duno donkey boy, thats a big dick, but i dont think its 9x8, sorry, ill believe it when i see it! lol

I just reposted several of my measured pictures again in my gallery for a brief time...for uncut1234 and others to see. Measured pictures are difficult for me to capture because I often lose my erection in the process of laying out the tape and snapping the shot....I believe these come pretty close to showing my fully erect size! Rock hard erect my cock is 9.25 X 7.75 :smile:

Reactions: Allan S.

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
maestro071..that thing is incredible. you know I've told you that before, but just wanted to say it for all. the cock is huge, but the head is a monster!

maestro071

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
maestro071..that thing is incredible. you know I've told you that before, but just wanted to say it for all. the cock is huge, but the head is a monster!

BigMeatNj, thanks! You know that I appreciate your opinion highly :)

Symphonic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My penis isn't nine inches.

I need to take note of this and put in my list of "failures".

As for a visual image: Imagine this rather annoying tent-spike in your pants, coming from your pelvis, that you have to attempt to hide in order to be socially acceptable in most settings.

There, that's a nine-inch cock.