Calling All Wankers — Dirty Deeds for Charity

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
May 27, 2006. Come together and raise awareness for safer sex.

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]http://www.masturbate-a-thon.com/index.htm
[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]:wank:They Take This Contest Seriously Folks. (Check out the rules)
[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] 3. NO FAKING ORGASM. Do not waste our time. If you have an orgasm we are happy for you but this is not our goal. The first detected faked orgasm shall be reason for a 15 minute penalty against accumulated time. The second detected fake orgasm shall be a thirty minute fine against accumulated time and the third will disqualify the offender from further competition at that event.[/FONT]

:wank:T[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]here Are Prizes Too. (However, there are no losers, no one goes away empty handed)
[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]How do I win a prize?
Prizes will be awarded for:
[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Longest time spent masturbating: we'll allow 5 minutes off per hour for snacks and bathroom breaks; remember, the current record is 7 1/2 hours, so if you want to try for this award, come at 4 pm and pace yourself![/FONT]

:wank:Where? (Where Else?) In San Francisco.

But you can play at home too. Pledges are available on the website.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Seven and a half hours? I bet there are some champs here who could, uhhh, beat that.

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Matthew said:
Seven and a half hours? I bet there are some champs here who could, uhhh, beat that.

Right Matthew, but they'd have to be onanists willing to be verified.

They are also taking applications for monitors. :rolleyes: