Cam model Jonhterry__ - Superhot chat boy, insanely low viewership. Give this boy some love & get him to cum!

KilgoreTrout11

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Check him out! LIVE RIGHT NOW! I've watched a number of times but always either get distracted or laptop crashes due to too many live tabs at once, lol, so I haven't seen any of his cumshots yet.

He says he's very horny today and really wants to cum!
https://xhamsterlive.com/Jonhterry__/profile
Free full rez view of this show, and most others: See Jonhterry__'s cock live now!

Here's one short excerpt... WOOOOOFF!!!
See Jonhterry__'s cock live now! 2024-02-24 16_13.mp4

KilgoreTrout11

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Finally CUMSHOT!!!! WOOOOF!!!! I was literally the only one watching. This boy is SO fuckin hot, I don't understand why he's not more watched.

HOWEVER as a result he seems very willing to do what one wants!

When I came on he said "My cumshot is 2000 tickets." I noted "You realize that's $199? Better be one mindblowing cumshot!" So I tipped him 100 tix (about $10) and so after a while he did cum, just for me so far as I could tell, none of his other live links were broadcasting. After I was so glad and impressed tipped another 20 tix.

Anyway here it is! Hopefully he doesn't mind as I promised to tell folks about him.

Still then video clip of the cumshot:
Screenshot 2024-02-27 091135.png

Cumshot clip from 02-26-2024

HOT SPURTS CUM JUST FOR ME!!! CAM SOLO See Jonhterry__'s cock live now! 2024-02-24 16_55.mp4