Cam4 buddies - anyone out there?

shvdB

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hooked on cam4 too but the new changes are pissing me off. As to fav cammers the list just keeps growing Do you just watch or cam yourself?

D_Taylabus Tuberash

Account Disabled
Media
hmmm I rarely cam, not a great spontaneous performer, mainly a compulsive peeper. Right now rather taken with an enigmatic teaser known as CLGDUDE21, who must rank as spending the most hours provoking viewers with his moves without actually showing anything other than an enormous bulge. I get hooked on the "compulsion of the unattainable". I think I'm gonna start a new thread about him, to see if he has any other fans. Is that permissable in here?

cooley69

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I like the cammers who show their faces while they're stroking. The ones who interact verbally to all their viewers are my favorites. I can't stand to watch and try to talk with someone and they're too preoccupied with private chat to be bother with the main room. But, I can spend hours on that site if the right guys are on.

D_Taylabus Tuberash

Account Disabled
Media
I agree - if you get the right guy on cam, the right mix in the room, and he is willing to be generous for whatever reason (looking for others to cam with or simply just showing off), then the sponteneity and the shared excitement is for me something that no other site that I have found can provide. Of course I am willing to learn of others, but for now, with all its faults, Cam4 has no equal. I hope the wrinkles get sorted out, and the fanbase, together with the core of quality cammers weather these current storms - Cam4 seems to be ahead of the game - and with a bit of loyalty on the part of the viewers will remain so.

D_Taylabus Tuberash

Account Disabled
Media
Ok this is not the correct thread to post this - but here it is anyway...... many on here are sick of Cam4 - in one of the chatroms there I came across a reference to this site...it is a paysite, where young guys tease in an open room, hoping to lure "clients" into a private session where the site receives our cash, and the model receives a tiny percentage of that transaction. It seems a little mor user-friendly than other paysites I have visited - you can open an unlimited number of rooms without registering or paying a premium.....you can watch as long as the model stays online..(many sites kick you after a short time).....but most important, and maybe this was only "beginner's luck" at least two of the models were very forthcoming (showed and flashed hard cock) in their open room!!! Webcam stream recorders like Replay Media Catcher (if you haven't heard of them, open your eyes now) latch on immediately to the room broadcasts and continue to record those webcam streams even if you close the room - so looks like some of you guys might have some fun here. Enjoy, and please post your experiences here. Thanks.

dudeguy

1st Like
Media
cam4 is awesome...the changes suck since before I used to watch multiple cams and now we can only see one...but it beats paying like 50 bucks for 10 minutes.

Cobalt Blue

Legendary Member
Media
hmmm I rarely cam, not a great spontaneous performer, mainly a compulsive peeper. Right now rather taken with an enigmatic teaser known as CLGDUDE21, who must rank as spending the most hours provoking viewers with his moves without actually showing anything other than an enormous bulge. I get hooked on the "compulsion of the unattainable". I think I'm gonna start a new thread about him, to see if he has any other fans. Is that permissable in here?
Yes he's on right now - quite hilarious actually..