Can A Guy Compensate For His Lack Of Size ??

Crosz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ladies,can a guy make up for his size by being skilled in other areas? Oral,use of fingers (g-spot),kissing,
creativity,stamina ?

Ideally,you would like your partner to be the complete package but could a guy be so skilled in a certain area that his size becomes a non-issue ?

What advice would you give a small/average guy to compensate for his lack of girth and length ?

Last edited:

D_Hyacinth Harrytwat

Account Disabled
Media
A man who knows how to use his hands (and not only to fix the car) wins every time over a man with a big cock who's a bad fuck

Sorry, just gotta add to this post:

Things you can do involving your hands (and not only to fix the car):
-back massage
-wash the dishes (optional)
-back massage
-cook (optional)
-back massage

In all seriousness though, yeah, a guy can compensate for his lack of size, but I'm not a strict sizequeen. Women were made to orgasm from several different things, and not only from the things only a big cock could reach.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
Sorry, just gotta add to this post:

Things you can do involving your hands (and not only to fix the car):
-back massage
-wash the dishes (optional)
-back massage
-cook (optional)
-back massage

In all seriousness though, yeah, a guy can compensate for his lack of size, but I'm not a strict sizequeen. Women were made to orgasm from several different things, and not only from the things only a big cock could reach.

Id take "cook" over a back massage any day. I can get a good one of them for $10 at the shops.

badgirl22

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If a man has amazing fingers I'd take him even without a dick! Finger me correctly and i'll cum everytime, many times - bed will be soaked. not even the larges penis can do that to me in the same way.

Have to say, a man doing the dishes DOES NOT compensate for sucking in bed - EVER! Nor does a back massage.

In my experience, If a guy is fun to be with, smart, funny (have to be smart to be really funny), attentive outside the bedroom, chances are he's pretty good in bed. If he's arrogant, too shy (in the bedroom), too into himself, too stupid...even if he has a big dick he probably sucks in bed

Also in my experience, the men with the largest cocks were NOT the best lovers - so why do all the men worry about cock size? Instead of spending time worrying about how your penis compares to other penises, spend the time learning female anatomy!!!!:biggrin1:

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
If a man has amazing fingers I'd take him even without a dick! Finger me correctly and i'll cum everytime, many times - bed will be soaked. not even the larges penis can do that to me in the same way.
:biggrin1:

Two hands, mouth and lips many more things to please a girl. Also I can move my fingers around in a girl's pussy much easier than my cock.

Sometimes it makes sex last much longer, because she has to re energize, but it is worth it.

For penetration you have to remember that sex is a team sport. You both have to work at it. Easy, put a pillow under her butt, this will allow you to go deeper. Moderate, put her legs over your shoulders. Variation, put both legs over one shoulder, that way her pussy is closed and you can get deeper.

Harder, have her do her Kegel exercises to tone the muscles at the entrance.

feel thick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
first, what size do you mean? If you're 5-6 when erect, you're average. If you're smaller, your cock will possibly be quite good for the ladies. If you're really small, well, maybe you can take up basketweaving as a substitute for sex, or bring about world peace. A guy with a large penis could never do that.

jawjagal

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Id take "cook" over a back massage any day. I can get a good one of them for $10 at the shops.

I'd take a massage any day over cooking, restuarants are everywhere. A man giving an impromptu massage - WOW - (BTW - Thanks Tim, that massage was wooooonderful)