Can a large penis cause a premature child birth ?

bambino304

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think I broke her mucous sack broke in her 6month while we was having sex :confused: cause I'm big .

Last edited:

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Highly improbable when you know how these parts work. Your penis couldn't go through her cervix and into the uterus where the sack is located. Also, the sack is a very tough membrane and requires a large knitting needle looking hook to break it. A soft penis head isn't going to do anything to it if it could have contact with it. But it can't. Some women have premature births and we don't know why.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
If you mean her mucus plug and not the amniotic sack then it is possible part or all of that came out and it will reform. Many, many women lose their mucus plugs long before they deliver, some lose it several times, some (like me) never even notice it going and don't know when it went. Could sex be the cause of some or all of a mucus plug coming loose - yeah, I guess. I doubt being big has much to do with it though.

If you mean the amniotic sack and that her waters broke and she delivered then no, certainly not - nothing to do with size or penetrative sex.

I see helg assumes the baby was lost - I sincerely hope that was not the case.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Oh come on now - he's clearly a younger member and this kind of shit is scary, for people of all ages, especially if his girlfriend has indeed gone into premature labour at 6 months. But even if she hasn't and has just popped her plug (which I hope is the case).

Let's not be mean to him, ok?

AtomicMouse1950

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
First what makes you think you did any damage? What was the evidence for you? I would not worry about it, however I'd make sure, she goes into the Dr. for a routine check up, just to be safe, that there is no damage to her or the baby. It's better to be safe and have her checked, then not do anything at all. I had sex with my wife, up until the 7 and one half month. Anything after that time, can be a gamble. So, it's helpful to know, what kind of problems her own mother might have had if any. It's helpful to know these things. Even if you were 12 inches long, it's not likely you could have done any damage.

I think I broke her mucus sack in the 6month while was having sex :confused:

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't think it's a dumb question. I don't think it's something you should feel bad about, either. There are so many reasons why something like that could have happened. You can't pin it on something like that for sure.

I went into labor early, too. It happened while we were having sex. TheBF is convinced that he caused it. Maybe he did. Or maybe I shouldn't have been cleaning the house so much that day. I was proud of how I wasn't letting my pregnancy get in the way of being an active capable person. Maybe I was too proud and I should have taken it a lot easier, but there were so many things I wanted to get done before the baby came. Maybe neither of those things had anything to do with it. Maybe there were undetected risk factors. We'll never know. I feel bad that he blames himself and I wish that he didn't. I don't think he should. I think he should think that sometimes these things just happen and we can't predict or prevent them, so it's not our fault.

I found this list (below) on kidshealth.com. It was my first child, so I have no history that we could have referred to, but the fact that women who have had premature labor before are recommended not to have sex suggests that sex is considered a potential causal factor. If her doctor didn't tell the two of you that you shouldn't be having sex, I don't think it's something that you should have assumed was unsafe. All the pregnancy books and articles I ever read on the subject assured me that it would be okay, so it seems like there's more advice telling pregnant women that they should than advice telling them that they shouldn't.

When it's not safe:

If you engage in oral sex, your partner should not blow air into your vagina. Blowing air can cause an air embolism (a blockage of a blood vessel by an air bubble), which can be potentially fatal for mother and child.
You should not have sex with a partner whose sexual history is unknown to you or who may have a sexually transmitted disease (STD), such as herpes, genital warts, chlamydia, or HIV. If you become infected, the disease may be transmitted to your baby, with potentially dangerous consequences.
If significant complications with your pregnancy are anticipated or detected by your health care provider, he or she is likely to advise against sexual intercourse. Common risk factors include:

a history or threat of miscarriage
a history of pre-term labor (you've previously delivered a baby before 37 weeks) or signs indicating the risk of pre-term labor (such as premature uterine contractions)
unexplained vaginal bleeding, discharge, or cramping
leakage of amniotic fluid (the fluid that surrounds the baby)
placenta previa, a condition in which the placenta (the blood-rich structure that nourishes the baby) is down so low that it covers the cervix (the opening of the uterus)
incompetent cervix, a condition in which the cervix is weakened and dilates (opens) prematurely, raising the risk for miscarriage or premature delivery
multiple fetuses (twins, triplets, etc.)

Last edited: