Can anyone cum this much?? Piss Cum?

B_DonkeySchlong I

Just Browsing
Media
I have a 8 x 6.5 inch cock.

Now when I cum, its 2 or 3 huge blasts followed by several, 5-8 shots and some dribbling.

A few years ago I could 'piss' cum. I would shoot a steady stream of cum, nonstop, a few feet for 3-6 seconds and then cum like above.

Can anyone else do this,or even seen this?

D_Cliebert_Chodechoker

Experimental Member
Media
ive seen a prono where a guy came for like literally 45 seconds it just kept shooting, he had like a 9 inch cock probably 7 inches around , the moral of the story is yes ive seen it before.
when i cum i cum for like 15-20 seconds. its usually forcful like it shoots 3-4 hard blasts with slight pauses inbetween and a little dribble on the tip afterward. hope that anwsered your question.

B_caneadea

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
daytimer said:
is this the one - called big ejac at maccoa.free.fr/xmovies/ about two pints I'de say and real slushy with it!
_____________________________________________-
2 pints equals 4 cups.

Can you REALLY BELIEVE THAT ANYONE CUMS 4CUPS WORTH? C'MON!!!!

I will concede that I have seen the clips where a guy APPEARS to be cumming that much. However it is, of course staged. It is not actually coming from his penis.:rolleyes:

RideRocket

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I heard that the guy in the video has been reduced to making home videos because his last girlfriend drowned and he is under investigation for murder. Something about a dry-land drowning were in the charges...